CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where's My Mother?

Mother, Where Are You? It's your birthday, your 70th birthday and I can't get a hold of you on your birthday. I've tried and tried and tried. It seems like The Renouf Phone Curse should be lifted one day a year, but I'm sure you have all of your posterity calling you and that's what's jamming up the phone lines.

I hope you've had a Happy Birthday, Mom. I'm so happy to be one of your children, and will always be grateful you created something lasting and meaningful for all of us.

All right, I'm going to try and call once more and if I don't get a hold of you I'm going to call Erin and have her walk over to your house with a tin can and some string. Happy Birthday, Mom. All of us are thinking about you today, and remembering how much we love you.





1 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Barbara! How awesome to have so much b-day love flooding in that it jams up the phone lines. Oh, and 70?!? Really? You look amazing!