CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where's OLIVE??????

Actually, where's Catherine? That's who I'm really looking for, but I feel just like Bluto when I can't find or get a hold of someone. Don't you? Especially after you've tried to get a hold of them a few times? It makes me want to call out, "Where's Erin? Where's Heidi, Where's Mary, Where's Mother?" It's the perfect line to yell out when you can't find who you're looking for.

Today I am wondering where Catherine is. Catherine, will you be returning to blogging soon?
I miss The Wednesday Afternoon Fine Arts League, and our Friday Favorites. I keep checking your blog but it's still pictures from our trip. What's happened since then? Don't you want to share? Are you burnt out on blogging?

I wish everyone would return to blogging but I know everyone's busy. Mary Kate has to chase after Davey and Heidi has to chase after Sunny, but Catherine, Adelaide is the sweetest, mildest baby I've ever seen and I know she will sit quietly and sing songs as you work on your blog.
Can you please come back? Can everyone please come back? It's so much more fun when everyone blogs, comments and contributes. Bluto would want you to. He knows exactly how I feel. "Whheeerrree'sss Oooolllliiivvvveeee?"

4 comments:

Leslie said...

This post was scheduled for tomorrow, but I came home today and found Mary Kate had posted something and Catherine has created our book club blog!
Now I don't have to yell out Where's Olive anymore!
Thanks girls!
Mary I love that you came back and posted all those pictures.
Some of them scared me, but one of them made me laugh really hard, and I laughed especially hard at Catherine's comment.
All right, so glad you're back to blogging. Now we have to send out a search party for Heidi!
Heidiiiiiiiii, we miss you. We need you. Come back!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

I feel so special that you have an entire post dedicated to locating ME!!! I love, "Where's Olive?" I love the wat Bluto says it. Did you know that one time when we lived in the Provo house that mom told me that I was just like Olive Oyle? Just what every girl wants to hear, right? So I said that Mary Kate was so picky about her drinking glasses that she was Olive Oyle. And then I have always loved Mary Kate's response, she said, "Why MUST anyone be Olive Oyle?"

Let's see where have I been? Well our new camera is wonderful, but we have to dumb down the pictures to get them to load to blogger and I haven't figured out how to do it yet, so I still have to rely on help from Paul. And actually I have to use his computer to do it, too. And then Adelaide doesn't love her high chair as much as she once did. In fact she doesn't think she should have to sit in it, ever. She wants to eat at the table, but she's still so messy when she eats that I can hardly let her. And we haven't been up to anything too exciting. And . . . I will try to post something soon. Maybe some more pictures from our trip. We'll see.

Anyway, thankyou for the post. I loved it! If I was with you, I'd break into song. Probably, "He's mean"

Leslie said...

Dear Olive,
I'm so glad we found you and that you'll be returning to blogging. I'm sorry Adelaide is not as interested in her high chair. I loved her little songs as she sat so contentedly.
I know the Olive Oyl story and have always loved it.
"Why must anyone be Olive Oyl?" I should have used that line on The Littles when they fought over being Paula Deen.
Well, I tried to call you for some bookclub blog help, so if you read this give me a call. Maybe we can break into a chorus of, "he needs me, he needs me, he needs me, when you call me back!