Oh my gosh! I love all your pictures. They are all so beautiful. Would you think I am totally crazy if I told you I literally shed a tear while looking at your pictures? I did! I know I'm crazy, but I can't help but think how fast life flies by. I LOVE seeing all (almost all) the sisters together. It makes me miss my sisters. Then I think about Brooklynne not having a sister, and then I shed my tear! LOL
Seriously though. I am SO glad you posted these pix. I loved them all, but the pictures you have of the couples are too sweet. Shane holding Erin, Jack and Rosie holding hands walking, Roy and SungJin in the water...Plus, all those funny ones too. Mike with the dome on his head, Shane on the rock, Jack and Rosie with the lights! I could go on and on and on.
Katie you are so sweet. I feel the same way when I see the pictures. But don't forget, Brookie has so many cousins, and Mackenzie is her little buddy and will be forever.
We have so many pictures, Katie. I think we took a thousand pictures. We had such a good time, and feel so lucky. It makes me sad to see time passing too but we have so many good memories, and there will still be more to come.
I have so many pictures I will probably post some more all week.
Also, Everyone be sure and have a good laugh at the picture of me scared to death to go in Hezekiah's Tunnel. (How do you spell Hezekiah....I don't know, but "there's no time" to look it up. That picture was just before I fled for my life. I love how everyone saw the sign about claustrophobia but me, and that all I heard was the phrase, "It is Forbidden." It didn't dawn on me to ask what was Forbidden. All it did is remind me of all the Jewish Laws that begin with, It is Forbidden. I love all the pictures. Everyone looks beautiful, happy and like we're having so much fun. So lucky. So, so lucky.
So lucky. That's exactly how I feel about my family and this trip. I loved all the pictures and was so happy when I saw someone else posted pictures of our Israel trip. I am hoping to soon but well you know the children. I love the picture of you right before you go into "The Forbidden Tunnel." So funny! I really prefer the word forbidden compared to prohibited. It sounds much more serious and that it comes from well a Higher Authority. I thought Katie's comments were so sweet. Sisters really are the dearest things. I wish my own girls had more sisters too. It's hard not to want my girls to have a lot of sisters because I had so many sisters and I love them all so much!!! I loved the pictures of the couples too. I actually really like the picture of you and Mike. You know the one where you look perplexed. What were you looking at? I have to go but thanks Leslie for taking the time to post pictures of the whole family. They were so fun to look at and think about what a fun time we all had together.
I look distressed in all of my pictures. Serious and distressed. So funny, but the one at the entrance of the tunnel is the worst. It's so funny. You can see how nervous I am. We have so many great pictures of everyone. I have some really cute ones of you and Adam swimming, but I wasn't sure if you'd want me to post swim suit shots. I hope everyone joins in and posts some of the pictures they have. We have so many, and they are so fun to see and to remember where we were, and how much fun we were having.
Katie, Can Sailor be an honorary sister with Brookie and Avonlea? I have the Les, I love the pictures and I want to talk about each one when you come. For now, I had told my kids about Mike's dome of the rock hat so they were delighted that they got to see it. I love all the pictures, even when I look like bird lady. Thanks for sharing!
I also wanted to say that I love having my brothers too. I think my brothers are great. They have the best sense of humors. They are both so clever that they almost make me too uncomfortable to be around such intelligent people. Almost. So thanks boys for rounding out this large group of girls and for helping keep things in perspective.
Hurray for pictures! Thankyou so much for posting them! I love all of them. And it makes me feel and happy and lucky and blessed to see all the gorgeous pictures from that amazing trip! I love the picture of you in front of Hezekiah's tunnel. And I love the one of Mike getting ready to be frisked! Where was that at? Anyway thankyou for posting pictures of the whole family. Oh yeah, and I love the one of me and my new best friend Laurie. That's how I think of Laurie, now. I haven't even told her that, but she's my new best friend. =D And I still love all my old best friends, too. =D
Erin, I love all of Mike's funny pictures and I love the one of Shane, too. I have so many great pictures and would love to post them all.
Mary Katie, I love The Brothers and The Brother's in Law. I love how funny they are, and I love Adam swimming in the freezing cold pool and ordering a hot chocolate. "Oh, brother's where art Thou?" I wish they would comment on the blogs more often. Jack does sometimes but where on earth is Roy? Can't we drag the boys and Michelle into the blog arena too? She is hilarious, was hilarious on the trip and has a great sense of humor. Did you know that someone from Whittier said that we seem like the funniest, nuttiest people, but our parents seem so serious????? I told the person you can't be serious and have 10 kids!
Catherine, Isn't Laurie a fun best friend? She's so nice, too. For a moment I thought you were trying to steal her. Aren't we lucky to have so many best friends! I'm glad you still love your old best friends. I sent Laurie a text to tell her you said she was your new best friend. I bet she'll send you an extra big holiday package because of it! I love all the pictures, too. I have a great one of you and Paul and I will post that in the next batch. I could stare at these pictures all day and I can't wait for Jackson to make our Family Home Movie. I don't know if I can wait until March.
Oh Heidi where are you? Heidi Leigh, I love the picture of you in your London shirt. The song London Calling reminds me of you and our Europe trip. You had the song on your blog, and then there you are in Israel in your London shirt reminding me of both our trips. I love the one in the orange scarf, too. Both of those pictures remind me of ones I have of you when you were little. So cute.
I'm always late. I am working again and had a horribly long doctor appointment today...these are my excuses, if Mom wouldn't mind writing me a note that would help a lot. :) I LOVE LOVE your pictures. I'm so glad you posted them. When I get my hands on Shane's I will post some on the Renouf blog, too. It was so fun to see these with my kids, too. We all have looked at them throughout the day. Thank you for posting them and thanks for remembering me :). BTW, sadly that London Tshirt is Michelle's pajamas, but after 5 days in the same clothes, I figured pajamas would be a nice break :). Funny huh? Anyway, Mike and you have always been good with the camera. Those photos are classics. (I love the one of Laurie giggling over her shoulder during a serious lecture.) I love the Hezekiah tunnel photo, too. I just love seeing everyone happy! Thanks for posting these. I miss everyone and am thankful I had that time to spend with my parents, and brother and sisters. You are all a strength to me. I think you are all WONERFUL! Until the next adventure.....
Brookie Cookie, I loved hearing from you. I'm so glad you are in the blogging arena. Can you drag your mother in too. Did you see her beautiful pictures? We have so many good ones of her. We really did have the bestest time, and your mother was hilarious.
Heidi Leigh, You found us. Your day sounded so hard. A doctor appointment with 4 children! I hope you came home and took a long nap. I love your pajamas Heidi, and forgot you were wearing "Esther's nightgown." I LOVE that picture of you. Wasn't the one of Laurie giggling funny? It reminds me of Schneebs. As for all the pictures, I concede that most of the pictures were taken by Mike. I can admit when he takes a good picture, but he always claims mine too. He's been doing that since we were 15, and I want the whole wide world of Renouf's to know it. I miss everyone too and feel better about every aspect of life just from being together. All week I've just wanted to go home to Tara, the red earth of Tara.....which is really whereever Mom and Dad and all the sisters and brothers are, and where my children can come, too. "Oh, Auntie Em, there's no place like home." Ok, see you soon Heidi Leigh....for your birthday.
14 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love all your pictures. They are all so beautiful. Would you think I am totally crazy if I told you I literally shed a tear while looking at your pictures? I did! I know I'm crazy, but I can't help but think how fast life flies by. I LOVE seeing all (almost all) the sisters together. It makes me miss my sisters. Then I think about Brooklynne not having a sister, and then I shed my tear! LOL
Seriously though. I am SO glad you posted these pix. I loved them all, but the pictures you have of the couples are too sweet. Shane holding Erin, Jack and Rosie holding hands walking, Roy and SungJin in the water...Plus, all those funny ones too. Mike with the dome on his head, Shane on the rock, Jack and Rosie with the lights! I could go on and on and on.
Thanks again for the amaxing post. :)
Katie you are so sweet.
I feel the same way when I see the pictures.
But don't forget, Brookie has so many cousins, and Mackenzie is her little buddy and will be forever.
We have so many pictures, Katie.
I think we took a thousand pictures.
We had such a good time, and feel so lucky.
It makes me sad to see time passing too but we have so many good memories, and there will still be more to come.
I have so many pictures I will probably post some more all week.
Also, Everyone be sure and have a good laugh at the picture of me scared to death to go in Hezekiah's Tunnel. (How do you spell Hezekiah....I don't know, but "there's no time" to look it up. That picture was just before I fled for my life.
I love how everyone saw the sign about claustrophobia but me, and that all I heard was the phrase, "It is Forbidden." It didn't dawn on me to ask what was Forbidden. All it did is remind me of all the Jewish Laws that begin with, It is Forbidden.
I love all the pictures. Everyone looks beautiful, happy and like we're having so much fun.
So lucky. So, so lucky.
So lucky. That's exactly how I feel about my family and this trip. I loved all the pictures and was so happy when I saw someone else posted pictures of our Israel trip. I am hoping to soon but well you know the children.
I love the picture of you right before you go into "The Forbidden Tunnel." So funny! I really prefer the word forbidden compared to prohibited. It sounds much more serious and that it comes from well a Higher Authority.
I thought Katie's comments were so sweet. Sisters really are the dearest things. I wish my own girls had more sisters too. It's hard not to want my girls to have a lot of sisters because I had so many sisters and I love them all so much!!!
I loved the pictures of the couples too. I actually really like the picture of you and Mike. You know the one where you look perplexed. What were you looking at?
I have to go but thanks Leslie for taking the time to post pictures of the whole family. They were so fun to look at and think about what a fun time we all had together.
I look distressed in all of my pictures.
Serious and distressed.
So funny, but the one at the entrance of the tunnel is the worst. It's so funny. You can see how nervous I am.
We have so many great pictures of everyone.
I have some really cute ones of you and Adam swimming, but I wasn't sure if you'd want me to post swim suit shots.
I hope everyone joins in and posts some of the pictures they have. We have so many, and they are so fun to see and to remember where we were, and how much fun we were having.
Katie,
Can Sailor be an honorary sister with Brookie and Avonlea? I have the
Les, I love the pictures and I want to talk about each one when you come. For now, I had told my kids about Mike's dome of the rock hat so they were delighted that they got to see it. I love all the pictures, even when I look like bird lady. Thanks for sharing!
oops-I meant to write I have the same issue. I can't teach school and comment at the same time. I'd rather comment, but what are you gonna do?
I also wanted to say that I love having my brothers too. I think my brothers are great. They have the best sense of humors. They are both so clever that they almost make me too uncomfortable to be around such intelligent people. Almost. So thanks boys for rounding out this large group of girls and for helping keep things in perspective.
Hurray for pictures! Thankyou so much for posting them! I love all of them. And it makes me feel and happy and lucky and blessed to see all the gorgeous pictures from that amazing trip! I love the picture of you in front of Hezekiah's tunnel. And I love the one of Mike getting ready to be frisked! Where was that at? Anyway thankyou for posting pictures of the whole family. Oh yeah, and I love the one of me and my new best friend Laurie. That's how I think of Laurie, now. I haven't even told her that, but she's my new best friend. =D And I still love all my old best friends, too. =D
Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Erin,
I love all of Mike's funny pictures and I love the one of Shane, too. I have so many great pictures and would love to post them all.
Mary Katie,
I love The Brothers and The Brother's in Law.
I love how funny they are, and I love Adam swimming in the freezing cold pool and ordering a hot chocolate.
"Oh, brother's where art Thou?" I wish they would comment on the blogs more often. Jack does sometimes but where on earth is Roy?
Can't we drag the boys and Michelle into the blog arena too? She is hilarious, was hilarious on the trip and has a great sense of humor. Did you know that someone from Whittier said that we seem like the funniest, nuttiest people, but our parents seem so serious????? I told the person you can't be serious and have 10 kids!
Catherine,
Isn't Laurie a fun best friend? She's so nice, too.
For a moment I thought you were trying to steal her. Aren't we lucky to have so many best friends! I'm glad you still love your old best friends. I sent Laurie a text to tell her you said she was your new best friend. I bet she'll send you an extra big holiday package because of it!
I love all the pictures, too. I have a great one of you and Paul and I will post that in the next batch.
I could stare at these pictures all day and I can't wait for Jackson to make our Family Home Movie. I don't know if I can wait until March.
Oh Heidi where are you?
Heidi Leigh, I love the picture of you in your London shirt. The song London Calling reminds me of you and our Europe trip. You had the song on your blog, and then there you are in Israel in your London shirt reminding me of both our trips.
I love the one in the orange scarf, too. Both of those pictures remind me of ones I have of you when you were little.
So cute.
oh my gosh I love your pics!!! and leslie I am back in the blogging arena!! :D I love these pics looks like you had the bestest time!
LOVE BROOKIECOOKIE
I'm always late.
I am working again and had a horribly long doctor appointment today...these are my excuses, if Mom wouldn't mind writing me a note that would help a lot. :)
I LOVE LOVE your pictures. I'm so glad you posted them. When I get my hands on Shane's I will post some on the Renouf blog, too.
It was so fun to see these with my kids, too. We all have looked at them throughout the day.
Thank you for posting them and thanks for remembering me :).
BTW, sadly that London Tshirt is Michelle's pajamas, but after 5 days in the same clothes, I figured pajamas would be a nice break :). Funny huh?
Anyway, Mike and you have always been good with the camera. Those photos are classics. (I love the one of Laurie giggling over her shoulder during a serious lecture.)
I love the Hezekiah tunnel photo, too. I just love seeing everyone happy!
Thanks for posting these.
I miss everyone and am thankful I had that time to spend with my parents, and brother and sisters. You are all a strength to me. I think you are all WONERFUL!
Until the next adventure.....
Brookie Cookie,
I loved hearing from you. I'm so glad you are in the blogging arena. Can you drag your mother in too.
Did you see her beautiful pictures? We have so many good ones of her.
We really did have the bestest time, and your mother was hilarious.
Heidi Leigh,
You found us. Your day sounded so hard. A doctor appointment with 4 children! I hope you came home and took a long nap.
I love your pajamas Heidi, and forgot you were wearing "Esther's nightgown." I LOVE that picture of you.
Wasn't the one of Laurie giggling funny? It reminds me of Schneebs.
As for all the pictures, I concede that most of the pictures were taken by Mike. I can admit when he takes a good picture, but he always claims mine too. He's been doing that since we were 15, and I want the whole wide world of Renouf's to know it.
I miss everyone too and feel better about every aspect of life just from being together. All week I've just wanted to go home to Tara, the red earth of Tara.....which is really whereever Mom and Dad and all the sisters and brothers are, and where my children can come, too. "Oh, Auntie Em, there's no place like home."
Ok, see you soon Heidi Leigh....for your birthday.
Post a Comment