CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More Pictures


















































5 comments:

MK and Co. said...

Ummmm Wow that's a lot swimsuit pictures Leslie! Ughhhhhhhh....... Oh well. I don't look like I would like to but oh well!!
I loved the other pictures though. My favorite is of you and Mike smitten with each other at the pyramids. I also love the one of Roy smoking a licorice and the one of Mom surprised. I love seeing all of these pictures. It really was an amazing trip. I liked the one of all of us on the bus. It was so fun to be surrounded by all of our siblings and Mom and Dad and be laughing our heads off.
Where's the next trip? I love being able to look forward to them even if it may be years away.

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Leslie,

I thought this was a family blog? Why are you flipping off those poor Egyptian men in picture 1?

Fantastic Mr. R said...

(That was Mikey)

Catherine said...

I love the picture of you and MIke with your Arab friends and Sung Jin with her friends who loved your bikini and Mom and Dad in a serious discussion, and you and Mike making out in front of the pyramid. Thanks for sharing more.

Katie and Mark said...

Love these new pix. My favorite is the last! :) Lovebirds-

Mary-you look great! One hot Mama!