Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
It's Friday so I thought I'd post a few favorites of the week. This is the current book I am reading. It's one of those books t...
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...



7 comments:
Paul and I loved this! It just totally made our day. We both laughed outloud. We miss you guys. Tell Erin Leigh good luck with her egg drop.=D Perhaps she is praying for a good grade in the picture.
PS. I can't stop saying, "is that all there is?"
Awwww.....So reverent! Way to go Littles! LOL ;)
Catte Woman,
It's Egg Drop Day. She filled out the paperwork and worked and practiced with it yesterday. I think she's ready. It was so nice of Paul to help her with it and to let her help with the marshmallow guns. She had a good time with him and loved being included.
Isn't this picture funny! It was all Mike's doing. I had to post it.
I love that you can't stop saying, "Is that all there is." I haven't been able to stop saying it since Erin and Shane told me about the song years ago. I only actually heard the song this year. Just a few months ago I finally found the author's names and then I had to order a book about them and know all about what made them write such an unusual song.
It is hilariously awful and I am so happy you have added it to your collection so you can sing it for me whenever it's fitting.
We miss you too, and I loved the message you left me. The very first line made me laugh.
All right, I better go. It's 7:15 am and its dangerous to read the comments on the blog because I always want to respond and I always have so much to write, write, write and say. But now I really have only one last thing to say. Goodbye. That's all there is.
Hi Katie,
They had a good time posing for their Dad, and I actually love this picture. I have another one of Annie where she looks so serene.
We had a good time with you this weekend and loved seeing your kids. Brooklynne was adorable with us and would always run into the front room with something funny to say.
Mallory loved seeing you and getting a chance to talk with you. She still can't believe you have four kids and thinks you should still be jumping on the trampoline with her.
Now I really have to go though because it is now 7:20 am. Have fun with your adorable family and hopefully we will see you soon.
I am finally back in blogland and I was so excited to see all your trip pictures. It looks like it was amazing! I was laughing at Mary Kate's comment about swimsuit pictures, because I had actually noticed how many swimsuit pictures there were and I was thinking...holy cow these women all look AMAZING. Five kids Mary Kate? Seriously? Amazing!
Julie,
You're back. Did you have a great time? I'm so glad we got to see each other.
Pooooorr Mary. I am terrible on the computer and I tried to get some of those pictures off but couldn't figure out how to do it. I finally just had to let them all run. She was a good sport about it and I'm with you;
she has five kids, looks great and makes me wish I was 30 years old again.
Oh my gosh this is too funny! I wish I could've been there to see the outtakes haha, these girls crack me up. Love you guys and can't wait to come down!!!!!
Post a Comment