CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

And So It Begins

Song Time from Peter Pan: " I'm flying (flying, flying, flying) Look at me, way up high, suddenly here am I, I'm flying." Oh, of it were only that easy. Not only do I have fear of flying, but also worry of vomiting.
It's too bad I couldn't bring the old scrap bowl with me on my flight just in case. Anyway, we're off. We left at 3am with Roy&Sung Jin, and Laurie&Mark, and we'll meet up with Mom and Dad in New York. We're the Welcoming Committee so I'll try to come up with some confetti to throw when we see you in Israel. Bon Voyage, everyone. See you soon.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

you're cracking me up! Where on earth are you finding the time for all this posting!? And I can't wait for the authentice Israeli confetti.

Katie and Mark said...

:) I love your posts! What a great way to feel connected.