CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

More Graduation Day Pictures


While Mallory was busy lining up to graduate we were having a great time.
Here are a few more pictures while we were waiting for Mallory.
Holly and Vaughan came down from St. George for the weekend and we have really enjoyed getting to know him better. We have realized he is multi-multi talented and can pretty much do anything.
We have him to thank for some great pictures.





7 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

More GREAT pix! What a fun, special day.

Leslie said...

Hi Katie,
Thanks for always commenting.
I was so sad to read your computer wasn't working and you couldn't post and were missing your family.
(We just had an earthquake...while I was typing away. The chandelier is swinging.)
Anyway, we're excited for your Mom to move into her new house, and hope you'll get to come and see her...and us too.

Catherine said...

More great pictures! Everyone looks so happy. What a happy time for Mal and all the Montano's. The last picture of you and Holly reminds me very much of a picture I have of Holly when she's probably around 4 years old. Funny.

I love your song. What is it? What is it from? Is it something everyone knows but me? Could you do a post about it?

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Catte Woman,
It's an old song. Stevie Wonder wrote it.
I love the lyrics that's why it's playing loud and clear on my blog.
"It's the best thing in life that you don't have to buy, it's that funny-funny feelin' down in your heart."
But of course I always think you may not have to buy but you certainly have to pay.
It appeals to the cynical sentimental side of me.
Quite the winning combination don't you think!
Maybe that's what I should call my book.
The Cynical Sentimentalist

Leslie said...

Catte Woman,
It's an old song. Stevie Wonder wrote it.
I love the lyrics that's why it's playing loud and clear on my blog.
"It's the best thing in life that you don't have to buy, it's that funny-funny feelin' down in your heart."
But of course I always think you may not have to buy but you certainly have to pay.
It appeals to the cynical sentimental side of me.
Quite the winning combination don't you think!
Maybe that's what I should call my book.
The Cynical Sentimentalist