Here is the latest cookie I love.They are delicious and of course crunchy.
The mint cookies are my favorite. I keep them in the fridge because they taste better that way. Actually I like all of my chocolate cold; chocolate cake, wedding cake, Texas sheet cake, brownies, See's candy. All of it tastes better to me nice and cold.
Remember the book The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton? It was such a sad story about tough boys but they always had "chocolate cake in the icebox." I always remembered that and also always wanted a piece.
One exception to the cold chocolate rule are M&M's. I prefer those almost melted. They have to sit in the sun or my hand for a minute and then I can eat them. With smokehouse almonds, they're even better.
But this post is about the New Oreo Fudge Cremes. Try them. I know you'll love it.



9 comments:
I have been eyeing those. I love Oreos but I couldn't decide whether or not to try those. Now that I have your endorsement, I will pick up a box. Although, I like most treats room temperature. Never warm, never cold...just room temperature.
Since we're talking about food...we had your red and white pasta last night. We have it about twice a month, and think of you every time. It is Alyssa's favorite dinner.
Mmmmm.... I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but those look delicious!
Julie,
I'm so glad Alyssa loves the pasta. It's one of my favorites. I'm the most picky -particular eater you'll ever find, so what few kinds of things I actually eat are usually my favorites.
I hope you'll like the cookies. I loved them.
Katie,
I can't imagine not loving chocolate.
Mallory is the exact same way.
Erin and I met Guy Fieri of The Food Network on one of her contests and he cannot stand chocolate.
He said it tastes like DIRT!
I was so shocked to hear the most delicious thing in the world to me could actually taste terrible to him that it was impossible to ever forget!
Well, try the cookies and see what you think.
Sometimes mint tastes like toothpaste but the kids and I loved these.
Let me know what you think.
So these are the cookies that you were talking about. I want to try them. They look really good. I think Catte has a particular Oreo that she loves too. I just can't remember what they are. I think they only come out during the Holidays.
I agree with you about chocolate being better from the icebox. Except m&ms. You're right about those tiny candies. They are better when they have been sitting in a warm car. If I don't have time or the patience to wait for the m&ms to become warm and delicious than I throw them in a small ziploc bag and put them in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds. It really does work and the m&ms taste great. I know it's bizarre but it really taste better that way! Thanks for the new early Friday Faves!
P.S. Love the new music too!
Mare,
That is a great idea. I didn't even think of the microwave.
I don't think it's bizarre at all.
I think they are so much better slightly melted.
How do you feel about Kit Kats?
I can eat those in the fridge or almost melting. Either way.
I'm glad you liked the song. I love it, too.
I love the lyrics.
Now that I know which OREO'S you're talking about I'll have to give them a try.
I read your comment about the music and I thought the lyrics were perfect for you (even before I read the comment). I love the song and I had it stuck in my head all week in Yellowstone.
Catte Woman,
You're Back!
I'm so glad you had my song stuck in your head all week in Yellowstone and that you didn't get run into any bears who are eating everyone up!
Did you hear about that story?
Lavender's teacher said that she doesn't go camping any more very often because the bears are just eating everyone right up.
Erin and I thought that was such a funny way to put it.
I hope you had a good time. It sounded like a lot of fun to just pick up and go.
I always want to pick up and go but since our Europe trip that's the only place I want to pack up and go to.
Well, I'm glad you're back and I can't wait to see pictures.
Even just knowing someone went somewhere makes me excited to go to ISRAEL. I can't wait!
Leslie, I must be like that guy. I eat small amounts of chocolate here and there, but never NEVER solid chocolate. I despise Hershey bars, M&M's, Dove chocolate...anything solid chocolate...and, it's the taste. I've tried to choke down fudge and M&M's just to be positive I don't like them, and I just can't do it. I spit it in the trash everytime! LOL
Post a Comment