Believe it or not we have had kids in high school for the last 10 years. "Can you imagine?" The Original Four are now all graduated.
We had a great night and were very happy to be almost all together.
We missed having Jake and his new wife Mishelle with us, but we did have a great time spending the day with Mallory. We are so proud of her, and "Pageant Mom" and I can't wait to watch her play next year for CBU!
Final score: 4 down and 2 to go.



5 comments:
Hurray for Mallory! How exciting for little Mal. Is she ready to take on the world and put Grandma in the oven? I can't believe that little Mallory is all grown up. She looks absolutely beatiful, actually you all do. I love the last picture with Baby Leigh, giving her a big smoocheroo!
A night at the opera was on last night on KBYU, I watched it and thought of you.
Catte,
I saw that comment, Mary in the oven and there was something else...what was it?
She always bragged to the kids in nursery..yes in nursery. She always told them very proudly, "I went to the beach with Erin and Shane."
Mallory has been ready to take on the world since she was 2 years old!
I'm glad you liked that smoocheroo Erin Leigh is giving her....I think they get that from me.
Thank you for all your kind comments about my practically all grown up kids.
It was so fun to be almost all together again.
As for the Marx Brothers, "Cosi-cosa.."
That was me singing the song.
I love Night At The Opera. It's one of my favorites!
Congrats! Your whole family looks SO beautiful! Mallory looks so happy, and I cannot wait to hear about her success in college. :)
Congratulations Mallory! You look so beautiful it's not even funny! And you look happy. I love that picture of you in your sunglasses laughing. Very Montano. The sunglasses and the laughing. Well if I was there I would give you a big smoocharoo like Erin Leigh. You've done amazing things these last four years. You are a dedicated and talented athlete. We are so proud of you! Good luck with WP in college. You know I would love to see you play so tell your Mamma to keep me posted on your games. I've just got to see you play! Congratulations Little Beautiful Mallory!
Leslie,
Your family and you look so beautiful. Just look at all that beautiful hair and those teeth! Congratulations on a job well done with your baby of the original four.
"Little Beautiful Mallory," I like that Mary.
Please come down and stay with us and watch Mallory play. I would love that if you could.
You played basketball so I know you could appreciate watching her play basketball in the water.
That's how I understand the game.
Mallory has a 20 and under category she competes in now. We all laughed when we heard that one.
She's been playing in the 10 and under, 12 and under, 14 and under, etc...but it sounded so funny to hear the 20 and under!
That happens some time in July and we're all excited.
Thanks for all the kind comments. The sunglasses comment made me laugh because we all live in our sunglasses. I don't understand how people can be out in the sun without them. I look like a one eyed sailor without them because only one eye can handle the sun.
Well, come see us in California if you can. If not let's at least meet up in St. George.....and then I can follow you home, too.
Post a Comment