Hurray for a new post even if it is for Heidi. You look beautiful in all your pictures (of course or you wouldn't have posted them here or let Heidi put them in the cookbook) BUT in the picture of Mom and the sisters everyone looks fabulous and I HAVE MY EYES CLOSED!!! What is that about Leslie? Oh here Heidi use this picture where I look gorgeous, nevermind the ugly looking girl with her eyes closed! It's just Catherine. WELL!
I just posted the ones where I could actually stand it being in a cookbook. At this point, my only goal is to look presentable and always, cleeeeeannnnnnn! I contacted the M&R studio and Melody is going to sell me the digital image of our family picture. She is suppose to send it to me tomorrow. As soon as I get it I will send it to Heidi and she can use that one. These were just pure panic pictures that I thought I had better try and get to her.
I'm so glad you posted! Please write soon though because I miss it so! Thanks for being so nice about the pictures of Adam and I from our trip. We really did have such a great time. I'll email you some more pictures soon. I still have to send Heidi pictures of the the kids in the kitchen. I should be able to find pics of my kids in the kitchen easily though because whenever I want to bake something they all seem to be sitting on my counter just waiting to "help." Your cooking pictures look beautiful. You and yours really are gorgeous people. But you probably know that because I'm sure someone told you that already today when you were at the market, or at a stoplight , or you just standing somewhere!
Mary Kate, I am laughing so hard at your comment. I will not comment on it publicly but know I am laughing. I love that the little Mancub, Jacob is the mystery guest today. He is so adorable and cuddly, but completely the little man, too. And I can't wait to see your pictures from your honeymoon. It looked like so much fun. I'm so ready for a trip. I can hardly wait for Israel.
Julie, I just saw your comment. I promise to get back to blogging and writing away this summer. Thank you for asking me to.
6 comments:
Heidi,
are you out there?
This is what I've got and I have no idea if any of these will even work.
Let me know.
Thanks.
Hurray for a new post even if it is for Heidi. You look beautiful in all your pictures (of course or you wouldn't have posted them here or let Heidi put them in the cookbook) BUT in the picture of Mom and the sisters everyone looks fabulous and I HAVE MY EYES CLOSED!!! What is that about Leslie? Oh here Heidi use this picture where I look gorgeous, nevermind the ugly looking girl with her eyes closed! It's just Catherine. WELL!
I just posted the ones where I could actually stand it being in a cookbook.
At this point, my only goal is to look presentable and always, cleeeeeannnnnnn!
I contacted the M&R studio and Melody is going to sell me the digital image of our family picture.
She is suppose to send it to me tomorrow.
As soon as I get it I will send it to Heidi and she can use that one.
These were just pure panic pictures that I thought I had better try and get to her.
Beautiful pictures, as always! But after 4 months off, please tell me you will be coming back? And writing on here again? Please!
Leslie,
I'm so glad you posted! Please write soon though because I miss it so! Thanks for being so nice about the pictures of Adam and I from our trip. We really did have such a great time. I'll email you some more pictures soon. I still have to send Heidi pictures of the the kids in the kitchen. I should be able to find pics of my kids in the kitchen easily though because whenever I want to bake something they all seem to be sitting on my counter just waiting to "help."
Your cooking pictures look beautiful. You and yours really are gorgeous people. But you probably know that because I'm sure someone told you that already today when you were at the market, or at a stoplight , or you just standing somewhere!
Mary Kate,
I am laughing so hard at your comment.
I will not comment on it publicly but know I am laughing.
I love that the little Mancub, Jacob is the mystery guest today. He is so adorable and cuddly, but completely the little man, too.
And I can't wait to see your pictures from your honeymoon.
It looked like so much fun. I'm so ready for a trip.
I can hardly wait for Israel.
Julie,
I just saw your comment.
I promise to get back to blogging and writing away this summer.
Thank you for asking me to.
Post a Comment