CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Look At Schneebs

Last night Mike went in our bathroom and came out with this picture. He showed it to me and said, "Look at Schneeb's." Erin Leigh loves our bathtub and can be found at any time of the day immersed in bubbles.
Catherine recently asked me about Erin Leigh and her nickname when she was here visiting. Somehow Erin Leigh has been dubbed Schneebly and all sorts of Schneebly derivatives because of Ed Schneebley in School of Rock. It's one of our favorites, and it's one of the movies I am so sad I didn't see in the theater because the music's so good. Mike told me to go and see it with him years ago, and I didn't and have regretted it ever since. I love a good funny man, and Jack Black makes me laugh in this movie. And Erin Leigh makes me laugh in the bathtub. So, take a good look and have a good laugh. It's so Schneeb's.

9 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

I LOVE that picture and that movie! They both make me laugh. :) My tub looks just like that, but with four little bubble heads sticking out....

Catherine said...

I loved this post, too much. I had to move it over here. That picture is too funny. I should have brought my kids swim suits when we came to visit. I love that little schneebs.

Leslie said...

Oh, you fixed it for me.
Thank you.
Erin Leigh is so mad at me for putting it on the blog but I couldn't resist.
We just got home from school and while we were in the car she told me she was going to take a bath when she got home. I was internally laughing when she told me because I just wrote about her and how much she loves the tub.
We should have let your kids go swimming in it. They would have loved it.
Thanks again for fixing my blog.
It seems you always do.

Leslie said...

And you changed my background!
Grazie!
It's perfect, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Seth and Julie said...

She is seriously IMMERSED in those bubbles. So funny! I love that you nicknamed her after Jack Black in School of Rock. That movie kills me. For some reason, even the lines in that movie that aren't supposed to be funny, are funny. Schneebley is hilarious. I hope Erin Leigh wears her nickname with pride.

Leslie said...

Julie,
We love that movie. I've been a little in love with Jack Black ever since funny men do it for me.
Erin Leigh definitely wears her nickname with pride.
She's known as Schneebs, Schneebey, and Schneebletown, for some unknown reason.
She answers to all.
Even the missionaries in our ward called her Schneebs. We laughed when they started calling her that because we thought of it as just a family name, but they loved it, too.

Unknown said...

This picture is old. How often is a blog supposed to be updated? Erin Leigh just graduated from High School. I don't think she would appreciate this. Also, I can give you some great suggestions for music. I love your blog, keep it up. Stay cool Cornelia sweety.....

Leslie said...

Miiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

haha_holly said...

Ha ha you guys are just too ridiculous! Seriously though mama-la, you need to update this, I will help you extreme makeover this when I come down next week. Can't wait, make me some cookies :)