Where do I even begin? On Monday I asked Trace if she had a blog. She said she didn't. I didn't tell her I had one, but we talked about Erin's blog getting over 4000 hits. The next night I got an email from Tracy saying only this:
"I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored." I was somewhat embarrassed, laughed my head off and knew immediately that she had found my blog. She had found Erin's and then Erin's led to all of ours. She said she felt like she had entered A Secret Society, A Quilting Bee, and The Yah-Yah Sisterhood. She also said it all sounded very familiar since we all sound so much alike. She laughed that we all get so excited about EVERYTHING even though it's a little bit "Much Ado About Nothing."
Do you see why I laugh so hard with her? She has the best lines, and she knows I always want to write down everything she says. She also knows I really did write down everything she used to say and would call Erin and read it to her before we were ever even friends! She'll hate me for writing about her, but it was so funny, I had to. Hopefully she'll stick around and write some funny comments so you can see what a comedic genius she really is.
Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
I received my legal and signed document today from my ear surgeon. I have been officially excused from jury duty for the rest of my life du...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...



13 comments:
Welcome Tracy to the Renouf Girls Secret Society.Our blogs are so secretive that our target audiences range from our own sisters to our mother. I believe our own Father is at the present unaware of this communication. I hope you come back and leave hysterical comments. And if you don't have time to look at all of them that's just fine because in this case it really is true that if you've seen one you've seen them all.Welcome to the party!
MK
P.S. This comment will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Oh, Tracy, I was wondering when you were going to get her. Welcome to the Minutia Sisterhood, starring all of the Renouf girls. Please leave comments and tell us all things hilarious so Leslie can stop taking notes and get some peace in the world. Welcome! We've needed you.
So, I suppose my covert op gig is up then? I must say I did sort of feel guilty reading the blogs as an uninvited guest, like eavesdropping on a party line from the 70's, no one knowing you are there. I did however enjoy being a fly on the wall for the moment it lasted.I promised not to return, but how could i resist after this post...it was calling to me.Actually, Leslie had to tell me she wrote it, or I wouldn't be here again, ya know because I promised and all.
It is super fun to see how excited you all seem to get about EVERYTHING really...I mean don't get me wrong, I just never knew cookies were so complex.I stand corrected.I truly appreciate the open invitation to the Renouf Quilting Bee, Ya-Ya Sisterhood of the Traveling Recipes Club. I am honored.
One more thing...it is so embarrassing to see your name in the title of a blog that you have no affiliation with officially. Yuk! That is horrible...At this point the only person worse off than me is Mandy Baker!!! It mentions her AND her husband. Double Whammy!
Thelma:
You already have me chortling. You better watch out or Leslie's going to add your last name. Poor Tracey and her new buddy Mandy. Oh, and what could possible be more exciting than cookies? Hmm? I can't think of anything. Well, maybe salsa... and I do like a bit of gorgonzola. Stick around Thelma-we need your hilarity.
Hurray, she came back.
Now that she's in, I'm gonna write about us all the time.
Did you catch the line calling us The Traveling Recipes Club.
haahaha...She thinks I think EVERYTHING is funny.
It's really her, though. She makes EVERYTHING funny.
Thelma,
I just might have to give everyone a formal introduciton, after all. I think there are only a few of my sisters who even know your last name. I could put it in big, bold letters just like Mandy's. I know how you'd love that.
Well, I'm so excited you've joined The Quilting Bee. Now you've gotta stay because as you probably already know..... There will be more to come.
Catte,
I can't open your blog. I haven't been able to for days. That's why I haven't been around. I'm not mad at you cuz you'e an old lady or anything. I just can't open it up.
Leslie,
you crack me up. I'm so glad your friend Thelma has joined the Bloggers unanonymous! It's so fun, isn't it? Is my blog telling you something about cookies? If it is just type in the web-address again and it should let you in! And don't fret(tht's what I always tell Annabelle!) I haven't posted anything new!
Oh yes, I never thought you were mad at me!
So . . . MK googled her name last night, and found herself on Little Rieta! Evidently something went wrong when we set up your blog and it has not been blocked from search engines! I remembered that you wanted it blocked and . . . I also remembered your password and you were out of town, and I figured you would want this changed ASAP, so . . . I changed it. I hope you don't mind. I don't make it a habit of signing into your blog as you, but I thought you would probably want this changed just as badly as MK. Anyway, maybe you want to change your password?=) Or make your blog private and lock me out?
Hey Leslie,
I'm glad you finally made it in! It sounds like you need to update your browser. MK was having problems viewing my blog, too. But Adam updated her browser, and now it works. Good Luck.
Tracy sounds like a very fun friend. I wish I had friends, I am trying hard , and have started a blog to promote friendship with me at www.temparoo.blogspot.com
Will you guys su[pport in my friendship drive? YOu can read my profile and see if I am cool enough to be included in your blog group. I am kind to animals, and great with children and playdough. Maybe someday you will have a post entitles, this one is for Mitchell Brave a.k.a. temparoo!
Good luck
Post a Comment