Mandy Baker's husband is getting baptized! She must be the happiest girl on earth. This is what she's always wanted. All her dreams have come true.
The Romance Writer and her man are going to live happily ever after, forever.
Mom just told me this good news. I'm so happy for her and was astonished when I read it.
She was always so in love with him, but saddened by him, too. I always thought she seemed happier and so pleased, with a little bow in her hair, when he would come to the ward Christmas parties, or sit with her through church.
Everybody loves Mandy. She was always funny, easy to laugh, free-spirited, bore the best testimonies,and best of all loved all The Renoufs', even the terrible ones(me) who talked all through mutual so much that she would just give up and throw her manual in the desk. She was more interesting than the manuals, anyway.
All right, I know all of us will be thrilled for her. Finally.
Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
I received my legal and signed document today from my ear surgeon. I have been officially excused from jury duty for the rest of my life du...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...



4 comments:
I'm so happy for Mandy. What a great thing for her. I can't believe it's actually happening at last. And it's actaully going to take place on her birthday! Happy Birthday to her.She's been such a great family friend for so long and it's wonderful to know how happy she must be. Thanks for passing on the news.
How exciting for Mandy! And I loved reading Mom's suggestions for some of the things to do when you're bored. I'll have to try some, next time I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored! Oh yeah and if you want me to pasted the questions from the meme into a post for you, I can do that for you.
Do you think Mandy will write a book called "Baptizing Bill?"
Doesn't Mom have the best suggestions for boredom. Don't forget her ones for when you're financially distraught, as well: design bathing suits, work with wood, and grind up wheat to make bread when you run out of groceries.
(Sorry Mom, couldn't resist. You've certainly never lacked creativity or originality.)
Please know, I am enjoying every moment of my summer, even the brief moments of boredom.
Catte: Thanks for offering to send me the Mad Madam Meme.
Erin: Yes, Mandy should write her memoirs and another romance novel all about her and Bill. Since Lacey Montano has already been used, maybe she could write about
Meredith or Myrleen Mylroie. (how on earth do you spell Myrleen, anyway?)
Post a Comment