CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Something, Anything and Everything

I haven't written in a while, so I thought I'd post something, anything, and everything. My computer rarely has internet access, so I have been unable to post a thing and I haven't done a thing about it because we've been SO BUSY!
We had such a good time with Erin, Mary Kate, Roy and Sung Jin, their families, and Laurie and all The Mac's, too. We've been to Corona Del Mar, to a brand new waterpark at La Mirada Regional Park , and spent a day at my house, and a night at Roy's too.
The water park was fun but crowded, and it's too bad they didn't build it when we all still lived there. Mary Kate and I drove down Ocaso, past Creek Park, and by Scott Ave. We couldn't bring ourselves to drive by The House, but everything looked so pretty and we both felt happy to drive by everything that reminds us of our childhood, and my Big Kids' childhood, too.
We had such a good time being all together. Whenever we're together I always think we're so lucky to be such good friends.

Tomorrow, The Littles, and Laurie and I leave for Nauvoo. I can hardly believe we're going, but somehow it all worked out. Poor Erin Leigh is terrified to fly.
She's terrified of elevators and cried and cried when we were in L.A. for Wicked and she had to ride one. (I was this way, too when I was little, but I think she's worse. I felt very bad for her, but I was still laughing and had to hide it from her. Laurie and Court were with us, and could not get over how scared she was.) So, flying will be very interesting tomorrow for all of us.
I'm so glad Laurie's coming with me. I love to go on trips with my sisters. (I can't wait for Europe.) I bought a notebook to write down all the funny stuff she'll say and all the funny things that will happen.
Laurie and I were talking about Mom and Dad and how lucky we are to have such nice parents, and of course, Laurie put it in an entirely nutty way. She said, "I don't know what I would have done if I had been born in one of those starvation countries!"
"Starvation Countries." You know I laughed the minute she said it, but I knew exactly what she meant.
Anyway, we can't wait to see Mom and Dad tomorrow, and maybe just maybe when I get back a miracle will occur andI'll post some pictures.

4 comments:

Prudy said...

Poor Erin...I hope she'll survive and not cry up a river. Drugs are the answer. Give her a double dose of put-me-to-sleeper with a pinch of nobody-wants-to-sit-by-a-screaming-childer and she'll manage well enough.

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought you went to Nauvoo, I looked at Laurie's blog and saw pictures of your girls with Birdy Joe! Where were you! =D Haha I'm so jealous, it looks like you guys had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify, I thought your hair looked very cute in the braids! You're GOR - GEOUS!

Leslie said...

After our great visit in Nauvoo I want to change my comments on being born in a starvation country to thank goodness I wasn't born in a revoltingly hot, insect infested swampy body place. My bug bites still itch ! Laurie aka Eunice Burns