This one's for Mary.
All right, Miss Mary Kate,
Where are you? I know you have 4 small children but we miss your comments.
We've been having old lady chats and planning book club and read-a-thons without your lively conversation. Please come back and join the party. We miss you.
Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
I received my legal and signed document today from my ear surgeon. I have been officially excused from jury duty for the rest of my life du...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...



6 comments:
Here I am, here I am! I'm sorry I've been working on my home yesterday. I don't think I sat down for what seemed like the entire day. What conversations have I missed? I better go take a look. I'll be back!
Thanks Leslie for looking out for you little sister. I was missing out on some great conversations. Also I am thinking about going to St. George but I think it would have to be the last week in July. I'm still not sure thanks to climbing gas prices. But I'm thinking about it.
By the way, what do you think about hosting a "Things that I Love" once a week chat? I would love people to post one thing they love for their home, car, self, kids. It could be something they've had for years or just got. It could be anything useful, just plain old pretty, or something fun. Anything really! What do you think? I thought you would be the perfect person to host it because well... you know what you like. Your the Queen of Hearts Les, Just look at your blog!
I left you a meme assignment on my blog. I really want to see your answers so get cracking.:)
Hurray Mary's back in the game. I was wondering where you went. I realize you have a house to organize and children to tend, but we missed you.
Yes, by all means let's do a weekly Things That I Love column.
I'll start it just as soon as I think of some.
So, I am the Queen of Hearts, huh.
Well, I think that is very appropriate since I have the bad temper to go with it.
Yes, let's all try and get to St. George before summer is over.
I can go after the 22nd.
Also for Erin:
I will try and figure out how to get that meme to my blog. I'll get
Whip-Crack-Away right on it!
Okay, now where did you go, Leslie? Pretty Leslie...Come out and play, would ya?
Post a Comment