CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Latest Find

I thought I'd let everyone know I found something fun. I just bought the soundtrack to the new movie, Kitt Kittredge, An American Girl. The music is great. It's full of old, snappy songs like Side by Side, Ain't We Got Fun, and Playmates. We love it and have had fun listening and singing to it. We haven't seen the movie yet, but we did see a group of young girls at the movies with their American Girls dolls. They were Jr. High school age girls, too. It was fun to see them, and also nice to know they weren't too grown up to give up their dolls.
All right, if you get a chance, buy it. You'll love it.
P.S.
I am still figuring out how to do my pictures and a slideshow. When I figure it out I will post them and write all about The Family Reunion and of course, the week long party after the party.

4 comments:

MK and Co. said...

I've been looking for you everywhere! I'm so glad you're back. As soon as I saw Little Rieta on top of my blog, stating you just posted, I was thrilled! I'm glad you like your new CD so much because I'm pretty sure you had to listen to it a lot on your way home to Cali since it was one of the only CD's you had. But oh well. It's true Renouf style to play something over and over and over again till we have it completely memorized and adore it. How is Little Rieta? Do you feel like coming back home?(My house)I wish you would. What are you guys up to tomorrow? We are off to Heidis. It will be great. I wish you were here but hope you have a grand Fourth in good ol' California!

Prudy said...

Les:
Happy Fourth1 I wish you were here to name firecrackers with me. I actually wrote about that today for my blog. Anyway, I'd love this CD I'm sure. I really want to take Sailor to the movie, too. What are you doing today? Are you getting together with Roy? I've got to go and check out the girls' blog. We're becoming unilaterally blog obsessed!

Leslie said...

MK,
I love True Renouf Style. I love that we delve deeply and immerse ourselves in all that interests us until it becomes part of our daily vocabulary, daily thought and daily reference.
I think it's part of that positive OCD that I love.
Yes, I wish I was at your house. We'd have such a good time and we'd find everything to laugh at.
I wonder if you'll be going to the Kangaroo Zoo this weekend. Mary, that was so funny.
All right, have a Happy 4th of July, and I hope you get to play the fireworks game. I hope I didn't post it, too late. Erin was the one who reminded me of it.

Leslie said...

Erin,
I wish I was there, too. Actually, I wish we were all together. I laughed that you wrote about naming the fireworks. I love to. I love that it drives my kids crazy. That's probably why I love it so much.
I wish I had read about your candy necklaces sooner.
They were so cute.
All right, have a super happy wonderful day, and let's talk soon.