CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Books of The Month

I listed so many, but just wanted everyone to know this was a combined list of May and June.  I did not read that many books in one week.  It's only June 7th.

4 comments:

MK and Co. said...

Sorry I don't have much time to comment but I have to say, I love your hair, and I also love of your new updates from cookies to books to obsessions! It's all fabulous! Thanks Pretty Leslie.

Leslie said...

Thanks for commenting. It was so nice of you since you are so busy. You're moving!
I can't wait to come up and visit and see your new house. I love new houses.
Let's face it, I love everything new!

Prudy said...

You may not have-but I bet you could have. Especially if you weren't starting a new blog and taking care of six young-uns and a man.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with how many books you have read, even if it wasn't this week! =D I love how you read so many books at once! How very ambidextrous of you!