CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Isn't She The Cutest Thing?

I love this picture. Mom and Laurie look so cute and happy together. So many people wrote the kindest messages to Mom, and Laurie posted this picture and a nice message. Happy Birthday, again Mom. I think I'll just keep saying it until I get a hold of you.

5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Your mom looks great. Laurie looks great. And after one year off I am happy to see you back in blogland. Please kick off your shoes and stay awhile.

Leslie said...

Hi Julie,
It's nice to hear from you. We moved our computer downstairs so hopefully I will blog a little more since I wasn't ever going upstairs to use the computer.
I'm still reading along on your blog and am impressed you entered The Disney Contest. Doesn't Erin make it look easy?
Your kids are growing up and I'm glad Alyssa is doing so well with the viola, and Alex with karate. Arent' you glad Chloe is still home with you?
Tell everyone hello for me, your sisters and Mom, too.
I will try tol take your advice and kick off my shoes and stay a while. :D

Katie and Mark said...

Hooray! You're back! I need to make a come back too.

I love this picture too. It's SO cute. :)

gotheart said...

Hi Auntie Leslie,

I think that is a cute picture of both Grandma and Laurie.

Aren't they both great examples of determination?

Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say Hello.

Hope you're all doing well.

-Amie

Leslie said...

Hi Amie,
I enjoyed your post about the Birthday Queen. Isn't my mom wonderful? I agree that she is the best person to discuss ideas, blogs, crafts, cooking, books, writing, and anything else that's interesting with.
How are you doing? Are you feeling well? I truly hope you are.
I enjoy your blog and drop in and read whenever I can.
It was so nice to hear from you today. Tell your family and your mother helllooooo from me and all of mine.
I hope we'll get to see you soon some time.
Take care, Amie. I loved hearing from you.