
I found a new blog I love. I think it's beautiful and very clean. It's tarahlowry.blogspot.com.
I think she posts most of her pictures from magazines so everything looks exceptionally beautiful. At first, I thought all of the pictures were her own; her own home, her own dinners, her own photography. I was mesmerized and thought she had such A Beautiful Life. I still think she does, but now I realize her dinners and home look delicious and beautiful because her pictures are coming from Southern Living.
She's religious, and has two sons, and an adopted little girl from China. She is very positive and cheerful. She posted her books she has read thus far for the year, so I like her already.
Anyway, take a look and see what you think. Tarahlowry.blogspot.com I think you'll like it.



2 comments:
I love this blog. But I think it's a crack up that all of the pictures are from Southern Living. It makes me want to start a blog with pictures from magazines. It could be a fun pretend blog all about some other person whose name is Catarina Fettucine or something. Wouldn't that be fun? I love the new look on your blog. It looks cute and more importantly, clean. It looks like you woke up very early and vacuumed the whole thing. Lovely. =D
Catte,
Did you get a chance to look more at her blog?
Her pictures come from Pottery Barn and a Susie magazine as well. Smart girl. Those pictures make her life look even better than it is, and she already has a very nice life. As soon as I saw her blog I loved it.
Mallory switched her blog to white and clean so I asked her to make mine white and clean, too.
Maybe I should put a vacuum on my sidebar pictures.
Do you know there was an old movie about hippies and how their life wasn't as great as people acted like hippies lives were. It was a reality hippie movie.
Sally Field was in it. Anyway, in the end it showed her returning to her real life, and the movie ended with her vacuuming her house, just like everyday - real-true people do-and have to do- day in and day out. It was really an interesting way to end the movie because it got it's point across perfectly. I never forgot it, and neither did Lisa.
We both know this movie and had watched it on our own, not together. Anyway, sometimes I think of that movie when I vacuum my house. I should have asked Lisa about it on Saturday when I saw her. I know she would have remembered.
Well, that was a tangent. I left a book club comment.
Finally. Isn't it the worst when your comment gets deleted? " I hate it. I really hate it." (Lou Grant says that, by the way, in one of my favorite Mary Tyler Moore episodes of all time. Jacob knows it. Jake and I used to love to watch Mary Tyler Moore and Bob Newhart when he was about 11 years old! 11!
Anyway, I love this girl's blog. It's Pretty.
Post a Comment