Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Anyone, anyone, anyone?
Has anyone read this book? I know it's on the NYT bestseller's but I was wondering if anyone I actually knew had read it? I'm thinking about it. I read an article about the author who picked up a book about old circuses and it sent her on a Magnificent Obsession to research and learn all she could about them. Her interest began with pictures and took her all the way to the NYT's bestseller's list. Pretty impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
I received my legal and signed document today from my ear surgeon. I have been officially excused from jury duty for the rest of my life du...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...




3 comments:
My friend Jen actually just recommneded this book to me two days ago. I almost got it at the library yeterday but I already had an armful of books. It is definitely on my list though so if you read it first you'll have to let me know what you think.
I never have, but I want to. :)
Maybe this could be the other book we read on the sly for book club. We could have two books going.
They're making a movie of the book and it stars Reese Witherspoon and Robert Vampire. Ok Pattinson.
I was just curious about it and will probably end up reading it. Thanks for letting me know if you had.
Post a Comment