Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
I Have An Excellent Idea
"I have an excellent idea. Let's change the subject." All right, this is how I felt after my last post. This morning I even thought I've got to hurry up and find something else to write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
I received my legal and signed document today from my ear surgeon. I have been officially excused from jury duty for the rest of my life du...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...




11 comments:
But what are we going to change the subject, to? And I have to tell you that with that music playing in the background, I don't feel like changing the subject. It makes me want to keep discussing what we've been discussing, but I what I won't discuss becuse you're trying to keep us from discussing it. Oh okay here's a new song . . . nope not helping you out too much. Ummmm well I'm at a loss, Leslie. But oh here's another song. I like it Les, but it's not helping me to talk about something else. Anyway as I was saying, I tried. I really tried, but I can't come up with anything else to discuss here on. Good Luck, Les!
Bahahahahhahaahahaaaa!
Very Funny Catherine. Very Funny!
Yes, I am laughing.
Don't you feel just like The March Hare and Mad Hatter sometimes though?
I often feel like them, and wish I could carry a gavel in my purse to tap on the table in order to change a subject. I love when The March Hare is clearly bored by what is being said, and is tired of listening and says,
"Vvveeerrryyy Innnttteeerreeestttiiinnng."
After I wrote this post I even put the movie on.
It's on this moment. I'm the only one home and it's playing in the background. Laugh at this: Sometimes I put on Sesame Street when I'm the only one home and have that playing in the background.
Heeeheeeheee.
All right, I will try and find a song, " a song, a song."
We need a new song.
Les, I love that you put the movie on! Sooo funny. :)
Oh yes, this is much better. And it sounds like Disneyland. Although I can't ride the tea cups. I was about to ask if you ride the tea cups, but I've flown with you. You don't ride the teacups. By the way, I loved what you wrote and Jake and Mishelle's blog about having a Disneyland day at home. I kind of want to have one for my kids once a month or something. I love the idea of taking out the Mickey ears and eating popcorn and watching that Disneyland Sing Along video. We will definitely be copying you. I think it will help with the loooong winter. Oh you have all the Alice songs up, I love it!
Oh I have to tell you, yesterday Baby Paul told me, "Aunt Leslie has a lot of grown ups." It reminded me so much of that line from "Robin Hood" that we're always quoting, "My mom has a lot of kids." Except some of your kids grown up (or at least they appear to be to a small child.)
Have you ever seen "House sitter" I was watching it last night and I was wondering if it was a love it or hate it for you. I love it. I think it's hilarious.
Oh and I love that you, oh dear Leslie, there goes that other song again. I was getting ready to write about the powerful influence of music and how now that you had changed the music, it was easy to write about something else, but now that the other music is playing, I want to write about something else entirely. Don't worry I'm resisting.
Anyway, I love that you play Sesame Street in the bacground when you're home alone. We hardly ever watch Sesame Street here, isn't that sad? None of my kids have ever been that interested. They want fancy, flashy, computer graphic, TV shows, I guess. Alright I have to go now, and I think I'll see if Sesame Street is on!
I do have a lot of grown ups. That was pretty cute.
I cannot ever ride the Tea Cups, but I think they're so pretty. It's so colorful and I love the music.
The Littles had lots of Disneyland days when they were little. Everyone dresses up in their costumes, and we watch Disney sing along songs, and Disney park videos, and we eat popcorn, churros and ice cream cones.
They loved it. They would invite their friends over, and my friends thought it was soooo funnnyyy and laughed so hard that I actually had churros in the oven! But I had to. They were an essential part of our Disneyland Day. You can't go to Disneyland and not have a churro!
I love Housesitter. She makes lying seem like so much fun. It seems so freeing just to tell whatever it is you want, and whatever you want to have happened, happen. I think it when I write, you know, my attempt at writing fiction; that it's fun, you can have whatever you want to happen. Well, you can try anyway.
Yes, I enjoy listening to Sesame Street. Now that we have a dog with me sometimes the house is so quiet that I feel sorry for her, and so we turn on Sesame Street. There's children on it and it sounds fun, and the dog seems to like it. Heeeheeeeheeeee. I don't want her to be lonesome while The Littles are gone.
So she gets a Sesame Treat while they're gone.
As for the music, Shuuusssshhhhh. I can see I will have to add a few more songs.
Okay now I'm laughing even harder about Sesame Street. I thought it was funny when I read that you have it on because your house is quiet and it's just you, but now that I know it's for the DOG . . . I'm laughing my head off! Maybe should start an animal resuce center and make scrambled eggs and tacos for the animals and let them watch Sesame Street. And for a special treat every now and then you could throw a Disneyland party for them. They could all wear Mickey ears and you could put them in a hamper and pull them around like a ride at Disneyland, you could make them ice cream cones, and they could watch all the Disney videos they want to. I think you would absolutely love it!
So sorry we derailed that last post. It really was a darling post and I feel bad that you felt compelled to change the subject. But I am loving the dialogue between you and Catherine on this one. I love when people let their comments run free. I had a friend recently knock people who comment on their own posts. Getting in on your own comments and talking with your friends is the best part of blogging if you ask me. It is like giving your friends a backstage pass to your blog. Anyhow, what I really intended to say was that I am definitely copying your Disneyland at home day. I love that, and I will be sure to give you credit for the idea.
I hate when everyone is in on the story and then I nothing whitty to say. Zip Nada Nothing I have nothingingness, I am going back to Slump Love Slumpy !!
Catte,
Maybe I should open a doggie day care. A doggie preschool
Julie,
It was getting a little embarrassing and I was starting to blush!
I think the comments and running dialogue is the best part of the blogs. I feel stiff and dull in my posts and free as a bird in the comments. Mike teases me all the time about all my comments on my own blog, but I love it. I think it's better than a newspaper. It's like a constant stream of letters to the editor, but better, because the columnist gets to respond immediately to the readers.
I'm so happy everyone has liked the Disneyland Day idea. If you can't get to Disneyland it's the next best thing. And there aren't any lines!
Thanks for the credit nod, too. You're getting to know me so well. Hee hee. All my quirks, too, and I have many.
Oh Slumpy,
What's the matter? You have nothing, zip, and nada to say?
What's wrong Slumpy hunnny? Did you back into a pole? Did you run out of goldfish?
Are the students giving you a hard time?
Could you write about that again? We loved reading about it.
This was one of the worst Fridays, I have had in a long time, by the way. I got ditched for a daughter in law. There weren't any good movies playing, and
all I ended up doing was puttering around wishing you were around to do something fun.
Oh well. Next Friday will be extra-super-wonderful-colossal and fantastic. Do you want to know why? No, Santa's not coming to town.
Catherine's coming to town!!!!! So plan on Friday at my house! I can hardly wait. Hurray a sister is coming, a sister is coming. It's so much better than The British!
Did I say Is? I meant are, are the best part of the blogs.
I had to come back and state that correctly. Aunt Josephine might be reading.
Post a Comment