Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Party Music
Here's a song for our next party with all the kids. I'm putting it on my blog for all to hear so turn it up and let the kids dance. Laurie just sent it to me and said it would go perfectly with my tambourine. I think my love of a good tambourine must come from our Italian DNA. It appeals to the gypsy in me and reminds me of our dear cousin from Italy, Francesca Romano. So, here's the song. It's called, "We no speak Americano." You may have heard it before but I love that Laurie sent it to me today. At the next party, we'll have to join hands and add it to our Italian repetoire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
I received my legal and signed document today from my ear surgeon. I have been officially excused from jury duty for the rest of my life du...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...



12 comments:
I'm having a great time getting all caught up on your blog. We've all been super busy, recovering from our trip. I was so sad to send Belles back to school, not ony because I miss her, but it's back to work for me. But she was so excited to go back. Anyway I love all your new posts. I'm jealous of you ipad, I can't wait for you to serenade me with your new hairbrush microphone (That was super nice of Katie) while you play your tambourine!
And you know how to do pictures!!!! You did it!!! Did someone help you or did you just figure it out? And where have you been? I keep missing you.
Anyway thanks for all the posts and we'll talke soon! Ciao!
Oh oh oh and we LOVE the song! My kids were upstairs and started dancing and yelling down the stairs, "hey where's that music coming from?" And evidently Annabelle has some serious moves. But she got really embarassed when she saw me watching her. I think you would get a kick out of her shaking what I (her mama) gave her. =D
Love it!!!! You have to have Avennly show you her adorable dance to it. Cammy choreographed a dance to it for Avennly and six of her friends for a talent show. It's SOOOO cute!
Oh Catarina,
Where oh, where have you been?
Thank gosh you're home because now Mary's gone.
Wasn't that sooooo nice of Katie?
(Katie, I love that you sent me a microphone.)
Mike showed me how to send pictures. Once.
He sort of walked me through it and thank gosh it stuck and I can do it.
I am dyeing to learn how to do everything.
I can change the template on my blog and do playlist now, too. That is thanks to you. I wish I could have come up for New Year's for another blog lesson from you. I had the best time with you, Mom, my girls, and your adorable baby and Annabelle working in Mom's office. That was so much fun to be working all together. I wish we could have spent the week together, ran errands and have gone to the music store, too.
Isn't this Italian song fun? I knew the little kids would love it. I can't wait to see Annabelle's dance moves. Maybe she needs a tambourine and a microphone , too.
Well, I'm so glad you're home. I tried to call but now my one and only phone that charges sometimes is uncharged. When I find some string and a dixie cup I'll give you a shout!
Katie,
I would love to see Avennly. I bet her routine is adorable. This song is so fun. I love that your Mom sent it to me. Francesca Romano reminded her of it so she just had to send it to me!
Also Katie,
How could you forget our fun dance night?
Don't you remember Jordy on the table and your mother with the iron?
Ask your sisters. They must remember.
Yes, I have read all kinds of books on memory.
My favorite one was about a woman who remembered EVERYTHING. It was awful for her. Everything was recorded in her mind and she wished she could not remember every thing that ever happened or that went on around her. It was fascinating. The mind is fascinating.
I think you should read that scent book, The Scent of Desire. I think you would like it.
You can buy it used online at Barnes and Noble.
Actually, I should buy it for you!
I love this song...I actually just heard it the other day at the park where Avennly and Cammy performed for me and the family. They really rocked it ! I think our whole family could really rock it.
We've got spirit yes we do we have spirit how bout you ?
Ohhhh Cheerleader Laurie,
there you are.
Yes, we have sprit, yes we do. Maybe even a little bit too much sometimes.
Actually, I think I'm getting old. It's been years since I've dragged out my microphone and sang along.
That's why I wrote about our dance night at your condo.
We need another night like that. Can you plan it head cheerleader-group activity- leader? You plan it and I will come with tambourine and microphone in hand. You bring the iron and ironing board.
I remember that music night from Utah- awwwww.....the memories! what a fun night..I'm glad Katie got you that microphone hairbrush--that is too funny. I think all of us should get one (that is if they're on sale) :)
Hey-hey Court,
I knew you'd remember. That night was so much fun and your mother cracked me up with the iron and ironing board.
I LOVE my microphone hairbrush.
Do you know the song, "oh where is my hairbrush" from Veggie Tales? I tried to find it to put on my blog.
Yes, all of us should buy one of these but only if they go on sale! When we get them we can all sing Point me in The Direction Of Albuquerque together.
We miss you, Court and need to plan a park day, or an El Taco day!
I am loving all these posts. It looks like 2011 is the year you are returning to blogging. The microphone and tambourine are the coolest. What creative and fun gifts that show that your family was really thinking of you. So much more personal than the generic scented candle. Nicely done Katie and Jordan.
Julie,
Yes, much better than a candle.
Back to blogging it is. Catherine showed me how to do more on my blog and I'm figuring out how to do pictures. I wish I was better at the computer, but I'm working on it. Here's to 2011.
Julie,
Yes, much better than a candle.
Back to blogging it is. Catherine showed me how to do more on my blog and I'm figuring out how to do pictures. I wish I was better at the computer, but I'm working on it. Here's to 2011.
Post a Comment