Look at what Jordan gave me for Christmas. It was wrapped up in a box with tissue paper so it didn't make a sound. It was the silliest present and so completely me that I loved it at once. Everyone knows that I love to tease Jordy by telling him I want to be in his band and play the tambourine. He acts embarrassed when I tell him this, but I can tell he thinks it's funny and this present confirms it. I told him I should bring it to his wedding. I wouldn't dare, but I had to tease him.Well, I have another tambourine to add to my collection.
A microphone and a tambourine. Can someone throw a party?



2 comments:
That's SO funny! LOL I love that it goes with the microphone. :)
I love my Jingle Fish. I thought it was a thoughtful, funny present, just like my microphone.
What cracks me up the most about it is that it's a fish!
Angela was with him when they were shopping and found it for me. She even told him, ' Jordan, I don't know about this' but Jordan said it was perfect for me!
He was right, and he knows me so well because it really is.
Post a Comment