CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Day













7 comments:

Catherine said...

I love all of your girls facial expressions. I love that you got Vaughn a pineapple. I love your girls matching polka dot PJ's. Jordan and Angela look cute an happy. What a fun and happy day. And I also loved the banter between you and Mal in the last post. Be careful, Les, she'll put you in the oven. =D

Catherine said...

I just read all the comments on your dog post, and now I'm wondering if you have seen , "I want a dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown". It is one of my favorites and my favorite line is, "Why me? I'm nobody. I don't even have a dog." If you haven't seen it you'll have to watch it with Sox. You two will love it!

Leslie said...

The pineapple was pure Mike. But, I'm sure you already guessed that.
As for Mal, she reminded me of me with that. You know I like for all credit to be given where it's due.
I believe in attribution.
"Mary, I'll put you in the oven." Little Mallory.
Loved the line, "Why me. I'm nobody. I don't even have a dog." I can't even use that line because now I do have a dog. We love that movie, but it's dangerous.
If your kids watch it they will want a dog.

Katie and Mark said...

:) More cute pictures! I love it. I had the computer repair guy here on Monday, and they are coming to hook up my Internet today! Hopefully, I wil be posting my own cute pictures soon.

Prudy said...

Oh my gosh-I love all those big smiles! You guys could sell tubes and tubes of toothpastes with those gorgeous smiles. Everyone looks so animated and then Jordy and Angela look so serene. It must be because they are getting married and have a special secret love. The sidebar of links is gone on the renouf family blog. I really miss it because I don't know when everyone has posted. IF someone will please put it back (Catherine? Heidi?) I promise to have a great big Montano smile-except without the perfect white teeth. I'll have a great big buttered popcorn crooked witchy smile but I'll be really, really happy.

Leslie said...

Oh Erin,
How can you say that? You have the white-est teeth of all.
I'm so glad you're back. I was wondering where you were. Don't Jordy and Ang look happy and serene? He had to work all day on Christmas so we were so happy to have him with us at night.
I really liked your post yesterday about the book.
When Dad sent it to me I wasn't sure if he liked it and I wondered if you did, too.
I'm so glad you didn't. I thought she was dreadful.
We need to catch up. We never got to after your trip.
All right, I'll tell my kids to keep brushing their teeth.
Call me when you can.

Seth and Julie said...

I am laughing at Erin's teeth comment. After we had lunch with you at Mimi's, me and Valerie and my mom all commented on how gorgeous your smiles are. I have been meaning to whiten mine ever since. Such a cute family!