We did it. We got them. We finally got new phones.No more disappearing mid sentence conversations and no
more staring at the phone watching my sister's call and not being able to answer. Now, I can answer the phone, use the phone, and call anyone I want.
A cellphone doesn't cut it for me when I'm home because a cellphone is so small I can't use my hands. And I have to have my hands free when I'm on the phone or else I can't write down what we're talking about.
It's been over a month that we've been dealing with our broken down phones and it has been awful. But, there was one great thing that happened because of it. My phone bill was $4.60! Call me.



3 comments:
Oh, you abandoned me! I thought we were going to go down to our graves, cackling in crackly cacaphony. I can see I'll have to walk the static-y road alone.
Hurray for new phones! I'm dying to see all your notes from all of your phone conversations with the sisters. Are they in a nice little file? Call me! =D
Don't worry Erin, I am still hanging on to my dead phone, so you are not alone. If it does have a charge, it only lasts 20 minutes. It does beep so that I can warn the person on the other line that they are abnout to get hung up on and that I can call them back in 3 hours when my phone will hold a charge for 20 more minutes.
Leslie, I agree with you about cell phones. I hurt my neck trying to hold those silly little things with my shoulder. I guess I better follow your lead and go get some new phones.
Post a Comment