
I wanted to post this drawing book for Mary Kate.She told me Adam enjoys drawing so I thought I'd post a picture of the Draw-Write-Now series my kids like. My kids have sketch books from Barnes and Noble that are nice and not very expensive. I like having a bound book so they can look back at their drawings and keep them forever. It's also a good Sabbath day activity because the Sabbath can be so loooooonnnngggg sometimes, and we must keep the children busy and occupied.
Also, if you haven't read The Diary of A Wimpy Kid series, run out to Barnes& Noble and get them not just for your kids but for yourself, too. They are hilarious and any mother with a son who plays video games should have one.
Well, these were just two things I was thinking about and wanted to recommend. I know "there's no time" but I'd love to see some of the things everyone else loves and recommends. If there's no time for that then just post your Christmas list so I can see if I should want what you want because everyone knows if your sister wants something wonderful it seems like you should want that same something wonderful, too.



4 comments:
That drawing books looks so cute! Kaden LOVES to draw, and Ryder just starting to enjoy it. I bet they'd love that book. As for The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Kaden has read one and like it. Santa I bringing him the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself book (perfect-drawing and reading)! :)
I don't know what I want for Christmas. New pots and pans? Maybe I'll read your sisters' suggestions for their great ideas too.
Hi Katie,
Your boys might like these books. They are easy to follow and the kids are always happy they can do it.
I almost bought the Wimpy Kid do it yourself book for Erin Leigh, but I decided to wait. Maybe I will go back and pick it up.
New pots and pans sound good. Can't everyone use new pots and pans?
Lipstick, perfume and of course books are on my list!
I also love anything from Williams-Sonoma.
I'm waiting for everyone's suggestions then I can decide what I really want.
All I want this year is money in January to shop the sales. I loved a blouse at Talbots back in November. I'm hoping it is still there. I love to buy shoes and sweaters at Land's End after Jan. Also, I want a trip. Maybe sometime in Feb.
How did your lesson go today? Mine felt like a frazzled old Primary marm, trying to quiet down a bunch of rowdies before Christmas. Oh what fun!
Thank Les for the recommendation on the drawing book. I will be making a trip to Barnes&Noble hopefully on Tuesday. I love the idea of getting each child their own bound sketch book too. And the other book is already been purchased and being shipped this week. I have not read this series but now I am dying to. I love hearing what books you love. Children's, nonfiction, fiction, anything really. Thanks again!
Post a Comment