http://www.nctimes.com/sports/high-school/cal/article_d8cdd7ee-4065-5621-97a7-ff1915853c72.htmlMike went out to get the paper this morning, and there was Mallory front and center on the sports page. The paper interviewed her a couple of weeks ago, and they published the article today. Take a look if you get a chance. I posted the link above and hope I did it right.



12 comments:
Wow! What a great article all about Mallory. She really has worked so hard--she deserves it. We're all so proud of her, even my kids. Gooooooo Malllllory!
This is so neat!! You must be such a proud mommy right now.
Anyway, I wanted to drop in and share with you about some awesome Christmas light spots in Murrieta. I bet you already know, but I thought I should tell you just in case.
There is a neighborhood of houses that all synchronize their lights to music on a local radio station, it's on Bainbridge Circle. Then there is a house on Avenida Oeste that is the most amazing thing ever...trains, snow blowing, lights to music, a salute to the troops, etc.
Valerie,
Thanks for letting us know. My kids love to look at the fun houses so we will definitely take them by.
I left you another comment a couple posts down. We lived right by you I think when we first moved here. We lived in the Portofino Apartments. Does your Mom come out here to see you very often?
I'd love it if you all came by or if we met up somewhere. It would be fun.
Thanks for reading about Mal today.
My husband is a total polo mom, but I'm super proud of her, too.
Heidi,
Thanks for reading her article and for always rooting her on with your own little team.
Wow Mal! That really was a great article. Go Ma1!
H 2 O! Water Polo! =D
Thanks Catte Woman.
Thanks for reading it.
Are you in St. George?
Where are you?
We haven't talked in a little bit, but thank you for all the help you've given me with my blog, and for fixing the print and everything.
Tell all the Little Gutes Hello for us.
I loved your pictures.
Les, I can't get the article. The first time it shut my internet right down. Now I click and click and nothing comes up. I even googled Mal's name but I just get lots of her polo stats. What newspaper was she in this morning? I'll try to find it right on their site. Thanks.
Got it. Here's the link in case anyone else has trouble getting it. http://nctimes.com/sports/high-school/cal/article_d8cdd7ee-4065-5621-97a7-ff1915853c72.html
Wow, Mallory! You are one impressive polo girl. You sound like a PR champ too. Very well spoken. Congratulations. You managed to be completely humble in the middle of an article that is all about how wonderful you are. We've known it all along.
Very cool, thanks for sharing!
Oh, and I must add that it is not fair for anyone to look that beautiful in a pool with a swim cap on. I mean, really!
So funny, Julie.
I thought the same thing. I kept thinking what if they had to take a picture of me like that.
That would be so awful, but she can pull it off.
Thanks everybody for reading and commenting.
Mike, The Pageant Mom is pretty proud of her.
We all are.
WOW! Go Mal. What a GREAT article. Mallory is a total STUD, and we LOVE to read about her! :)
Congratulations Mallory! What a great tribute to your talent and dedication. I agree with Erin that your responses sounded very poised and humble. I loved the part where you mentioned how you hate to lose. I could just picture you saying that. I think it must run in your blood. Just look at Grandpa...and your mom....and your dad. We are so proud of you and your amazing accomplishments. Go Team Mallory!
Post a Comment