
Happy Birthday, Mary Kate.I hope everyone remembered that Mary Kate gets two birthdays.
We celebrate her original birthday on September 5th, but she also gets November 5th.
She has been officially adopted and grafted into The Renouf Family's most popular and populous birthday month. It hardly seems fair that she should be out there floating alone in September. Besides, she's the baby, and everyone loves the baby, so I'm sure no one will mind. What's more is if you haven't picked out her present in September, you get another chance to do so in November. Well, Happy Birthday, Mary Kate. I wish we were back in Italy eating gelato together, falling asleep on the tour bus, and marching around freezing cold in your dog blanket and my sea coat. I don't say this to just anyone, but I L-L-L-L- Like you Mary. I really like you. Especially on your birthday.




3 comments:
I love my adopted birthday! Thank you so much for remembering it. I would have been super angry if you had forgotten it! What a nice post! I wish I was back in Italy right now too. That entire trip was so fun. It was so fun to be a kid again and hang out with all of my siblings again and be allowed to bring my boyfriend along too :). I want Mom and Dad just to say we are going on another trip together even if we aren't just so I can imagine and think about all the fun I'm going to have again. Where should we go? Is Italy your choice? I think I would love to go back to England. I loved walking around at night and going to see plays with everyone.
Can you believe that it was a year ago today that we left for Europe! I can't. It really was a very special day not just because of Europe but more importantly it was my really truly Birthday!
Thanks Leslie and you know I really llllllike you too!
I thought I almost forgot it yesterday. At the bank I had to ask the teller what day it was, and panicked for a moment, thinking, 'Oh, no, it's Mary's Make Believe Birthday,' but it wasn't it was only the 4th.
Gosh, what a relief.
Europe was the greatest trip in the world because the boyfriends got to come, too.
Yes, let's plan our next trip. We can go anywhere and do anything, as long as we live on the 5th of the month, or you know, a multiple of 5.
Well, I'm off to get another Iron Invasion, I mean, Infusion, so I hope you have a Super-Happy Wonderful, Make Believe- Very-Merry Unbirthday on your official November 5th birthday. I hope you eat something great, get something good, and do something fun. But most importantly, Celebrate.
It's not everyone who gets granted 2 birthdays every year.
Happy Birthday Mary!
Post a Comment