Hurray, my man, My Funny Man is coming home. Mallory, Annie Laurie and Erin Leigh, and even Tracy has asked, "When is HE coming home!" And today's the day.
Mike said he had a great time, and I could tell he did. He was in such a good mood every time I talked to him.
He told me last night he had a great time with Catherine, and had nice things to say about Little Paul and Annabelle. I heard about The Angry Eyes and the Happy eyes, and that Annabelle is so friendly and cute, and that he got to hold Adelaide for a long time. And of course, he had a great time with Erin since he and Erin have been friends forever. He said West and Paulie were funny, and he called Sailor, "Maybelline" all weekend. When Sailor was little her eyelashes were so thick and dark, that he looked at her and said, "Did she just put on her Maybeline?"
He loved being there, felt bad about Dad and his poor leg, but had a great time watching football with him, and being with everyone, and all the kids.
I'm really glad he had such a good time, but that's the last time I ever spend a birthday without him. Never again!



13 comments:
Well I'd say you officially L-O-V-E him. :)
We all do actually. He really feels like our brother and I wish we were there to hang out too. You have to plan a visit our way soon.
It was nice talking to you and I hope next year Mike takes you to do something wonderful.
Have a nice day! H
You're a little cuckoo on your own, huh? Hee hee. It's fun to see you missing that man of yours. He was super funny all weekend. We really did have a great time. He's the older brother that I didn't get until I was 12.
This song is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you're all enjoying my missing him!
Catherine, this song is hysterical. I am LAUGHING!!!!!
AND YES, HE'S HOME! HURRAY!!!!!
He came home with my birthday presents and took me to lunch.
He's been teasing me all afternoon. He's so mean to me. It's wonderful!!!!!
hahahahahahaa
Oh Leslie you l l l l LOVE him! We should work on a lovers playlist to showcase just how deeply you feel for him!
Stand by your man
No 2 people have ever been so in love
We had so much fun with Mike. It was nice having him here. I'm glad he's home and teasing you becaues you LOVE him!!!!!!!
I don't know what you're talking about.
Oh I think you do. After all you signed your name to it! Bah!
Oh my gosh, I'm gonna barf! What a mushy song. Eww you can't talk like this anymore haha. I can't wait to see you all and I'm so glad to be getting the hang of this blog stuff. write me back. I need to change my background and put up more pics and create a playlist. So much work.
PS. I love this muppet song!
Holly,
PA-LEASE, the song is a joke.
It was strictly for laughs.
Are you doing a blog? You should, then I won't have to join dumb Facebook.
I'm excited to see you, too. The Littles, especially EL is still sad about you not being here.
All right, I'm glad you had a good laugh and were ready to throw up!
Give it up Les. You're crazy about that man of yours. But I love that your reply to this horrible accusation is "I don't know what you are talking about." That really is a great line. I'm so glad you have found the perfect opportunity to use it!
I'm glad Mike had a happy unbirthday and now he can make it up to you by fixing your unhappy birthday!
"If only Mike would come home and make her laugh." In this original quote the name is not Mike. Any guess what book this is from? It defiantly reminded me of you!
Hi Leslie,
Thanks for visiting my blog and breaking the commenting ice. I found your blog through the Renouf blog a few weeks ago and I was debating about whether or not I should comment. I am having so much fun peeking in at everyone's lives through blogging. We need to get everyone on board. We could have an online Renouf Roundup going in Blogland.
Hey another Renouf joined in.
Julie, I'm so glad you did. It is the Renouf Round up. The blogs have been great because we are so much more familiar with everyone and their kids now. I thought your kids were so cute when I saw your blog and they reminded me of you and Valerie when you were little.
It's been fun to see.
One more thing to everyone:
I hope everyone knows this song is a joke. It's strictly for laughs.
I'm laughing my head off! Would you like me to change the song?
Post a Comment