CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thought You Said of The Day

I talked to Holly this week and she told me she went hiking in Zion on her birthday. She told me they hiked far and went in a cave. I said, "You went in a cave? Oh, Holly, please don't go into caves. That could be dangerous." Then she told me no that they were hiking with canes. I asked her how do you hike with canes. What do you do with them. She told me I was getting it all wrong, and tried to tell me what she went hiking with but it still sounded like canes. Finally she said, "C-H, mother, C-H as in chains. We went hiking with chains." I told her I was close, but to still be careful and to not go into caves. She was not amused and asked to speak to her father. I really couldn't blame her.


0 comments: