CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Muppets






I've been playing The Muppets theme song on the piano, so I searched for some funny pictures of The Muppets. When I was googling for an image the muppet of a little-old woman came up and it cracked me up. Also,who is the muppet in the striped shirt? Is it J-Joe, jeans and his jelly beans? He looks familiar, but it's been a long time since I've watched Sesame Street.
Well, I thought the pictures were funny so I thought I would post them.
But, here's the real question of the day, How do you like Miss Piggy as a brunette? I'm pretty sure she has he same hair style as me.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the muppet show theme song! And I don't know J-Joe Jellybeans. But I like him. Annabelle and I both agree that Miss Piggy is definitely sporting the Leslie.

Want to hear a joke, okay.

Did you hear who the first celebrity to be infected with swine flu is? Kermit the Frog. They say Miss Piggy gave it to him. Bah!

Fantastic Mr. R said...

I like that joke, Catherine.
I really like the muppets. It seems that everyone we meet could be a muppet.
Mikey's mom reminds us of Prairie Dawn...the one that always has a sweet voice even when cookie monster eats her letter up, and she has like a blondie/bang hairdo...
Anyway, I love your blog...I wish I could comment more, but keep it all coming. I love it.
H

Leslie said...

"Sporting the Leslie," that made me laugh, and so did the joke.
"Oh, Kermy."

Ilove Prairie Dawn. She was always playing the piano, and before she was officially Prairie Dawn she was in the The Girl, the brown bag and the jellybeans skit.

Connie has one of the sweetest voices. It's fully of sunshine, kindness, and a willingness to ride water rides.

Does anyone know who the striped muppet is with the crazy hair? Is it Franklin? Is there a Franklin?
I think I'm thinking of Charlie Brown. Who is this guy? It's gonna drive me crazy til it comes to me.

Leslie said...

I had the volume turned off.
I love the song.
Thanks, magic magician.

Prudy said...

I don't know who stripey boy is, but I love little old lady. I'm just about ready to go for that look myself. Think of all the time you could save everyday with that bonnet. Are you coming in a couple weeks? Please inform! How is everybody at your house?
We have the Muppets soundtrack, except that it is stuck in our broken car CD player. I love Lime in the Coconut, Cuanto le gusta, Borneo Bay and so many others. It's almost time for Muppets Christmas Carol and my other favorite a Muppet Family Christmas. All right, it's four thirty and I had better get going with all the million and one things that must be done before the chitlins wake up.

Leslie said...

I haven't seen The Muppet Family Christmas. I need to get that one.

I think I'm coming next week, as a matter of fact. Just in time for my birthday. 42! This is the birthday and age I always pretended to be. 42 was the joke. It was what I laughed at and told everyone I was when I was 35.
Now, I'm here and have to tell everyone I'm 52. So please put 52 candles on my own personal football birthday cake when I come.
(I'm kidding.)
We're out for the count though for Thanksgiving. Mal's season starts November 13th. hmmmmmm what day could that be? So, feel free to rent out my room for the week.

Ok, I laughed at the little old lady look. We should try it. What if we just gave up for a year and wrote about that? "How to Live, Look, and Love like a Muppet by Erin Renouf PH.D. and Leslie Renouf, PH Imbalance.

I think it could sell.

Prudy said...

I'm sorry that you won't be here for Halloween, but absolutely delighted that you will be here even sooner. Hooray! You're not running are you? Yuck. Not me. I will try to get all of my work done in advance, although I doubt it can really happen. What days will you be here and what shall we do? You can't sit by the pool with a popcorn bucket full of ice anymore, alas.
And as for that Muppet book, when do we start writing it? I'm making too little money the hard way. All right, I'm beat and not done yet, so farewell. E

Familia Henao said...

Muppets!!! Ahhhh! My favorite. I love and have their movies and love having the kids watch them with me. I need to get the DVD that they have out there. No one beats the chef!