CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Laurie got a J-O-B!


Does everyone know that The City Woman got a
J-O-B? She did. Laurie got a job. She starts on Thursday, and will be a job coach in The Lake Elsinore School District. She will help junior and senior students find jobs, and will also drive a big van full of kids to their various employment.

So, there goes my business partner and play mate, but at least she'll have holidays and summer vacation. We've had a great time together accomplishing Household Management(running errands at Target), maintaining Public Relations (buying presents for people), and performing Maintenance Management (pedicures & eyebrow work.) Sadly, I feel like she's leaving me behind and going on an adventure without me. But I'm hoping that along with her new J-O-B, she'll find me a J-O-B, too.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, that looks much better.
Catherine's been working her magic again.

You'll have to let me know how you did it.

Catherine said...

Leslie,
I love your Lucy pictures. You and Erin both have Lucy pictures up, today.

I'm so happy for Laurie. But I'm sorry you're losing your buddy. THe thing that cracks me up the most about LAURIe's new job is that she's going to drive a bus full of kids around to their jobs. I think that's hilarious and i don't even know why. (movie quote - "ANd I don't know why. I don't know why."

It sounds like you and Laurie had so much being productive and getting things done. I wish I could be better at HOusehold management, public relations, and maitenance management!

Oh yes, I didn't do anything to your blog today. I havne't been working any magic. YOu must have worked some of your own magic!

Leslie said...

Erin and I are in Sync today. I saw her Lucy picture, and have a whole post about it, already.

Can you believe Laurie got a job and is ditching me?
I swear, I'm gonna have her pick me up in her big van full of wild, raucous teenagers, and take me job hunting. She's going to be my new job coach, too.
Laurie laughed that she has to drive a big van too.
They even asked if she would be ok with it, and she told them she'd been driving a van around full of kids
her whole life.

It's too bad somebody couldn't hire us as a team.
We might not get a lot of work done, but we'd find a lot to laugh about.

Welll, somehow my blog magically aligned itself properly without pixie dust. But, I still think it was you!
Bahahahhaha!