CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Testing, Testing, Two more for Testing


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, Great Catherine, Where are you?

Slideshow says it doesn't even know me.
I tried to sign in and they have no idea who I am.

MK and Co. said...

Technical support is always so difficult to get a hold of....
But look you're really doing it! We had a wonderful time staying at your lovely home. Your kids are so fun and they're nice too! Thanks again and good luck!

Catherine said...

You did it! You did it! I'm not sure why slideshow says they don't know you, but I will look into it for you when I get a chance. But look what you did all by yourself! Doesn't it sound like I said that to a child? Haha

Fantastic Mr. R said...

YEA! You're back! Oh how we missed you, and look at all the things you learned to do while you were away! We'll be expetcing daily posts now.
It looks like it was one big party at your house--sorry I missed all the fun. You always do have the funnest parties. I love all the pics.
ps...Your family looked beautiful and sparkly at the wedding. Everyone looked great--right off a magazine! I love beatiful people :).

Katie and Mark said...

I love your pictures! And I am looking forward to more posts!