CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon Fine Arts League

This portion of the Wednesday Afternoon Fine Arts League has been postponed until Thursday due to technical difficulty and a very busy "Post It Girl." Please join us on Thursday for more Fine, and Finer Things.  

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Leslie,
I love this post! Too funny. I laughed my head off and then had to call you!

And I can't wait to walk around Europe with you in your country boots!

Leslie said...

hahahahahahahaha.
I'm glad you laughed. It may even be postponed until Friday.
I have a field trip with Erin Leigh....a walking field trip for Thursday morning. My country boots aren't here yet or I'd wear them. hahaha
And Post It Girl said now she'd post my pictures this afternoon, which is exactly what she said she would do yesterday afternoon!