CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Womens Garden

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well look what you learned how to do! Yay for you! I love how you said you left a comment upstairs. I thought that was hilarious! It looks like you guys had so much fun in Nauvoo. I wish we could've gone too. Could you please write a post about Laurie's troubles with her skirt?

Leslie said...

Hysterical.
I looked on my blog and look what was there.
Laurie did it.
I didn't do a thing.
Now everyone gets to see me with Birdy Jo hair. I've been Birdy Jo all summer.
I should just be her for Halloween, too.

Leslie said...

Catte,
Are you going to Europe?
Do we have the official head count? Who is all going?
I had such a fun time with Laurie in Nauvoo, and Europe will be even more.