CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Erin leigh and her hobbies




5 comments:

Leslie said...

Mallory FINALLY helped me post pictures! Her boyfriend was here, which is always the best time to ask her to do anything.
I wouldn't let her leave to go anywhere with him until she helped me., and since he was here she couldn't get mad in front of him. haha.....from now on if I need her to do anything I'll wait til he comes over.

Prudy said...

Get that girl a patchwork quilt, an April Cornell nightgown and a candle by her bedside. She's in the wrong century. Move over, Laura and Mary. You've got to share the bed with a new pioneer girl now. Erin Leigh Ingalls

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! She reminds me of Mr. Toad when he escapes prison! With the little grandma dress and a bonnet. And you didn't just post pictures, you made a slide show, that's even harder! Yay you!

Leslie said...

Mr. Toad and Erin Leigh Ingalls! So funny,
(I love Mr. Toad. I really do. I feel just like him all the time, and I can hardly wait for my new manias to take over.)
I don't know about April Cornell nightgowns. I only know Eileen West.
Erin Leigh really shouldn't share the bed with anyone, she kicks and clobbers people all night.

MK and Co. said...

Mr. Toad!!! Hysterical! I love Mr. Toad in a bonnet. "We're merrily,merrily, merrily, merrily" I love that part. I love all these pictures of Erin Leigh. They were adorable. Can Erin Leigh really knit?