Laurie had the best name of the whole night and here it is. "Copacabana Crackle!"
It was my favorite of the night, and of course we spent the rest of the fireworks show repeating it.
The game was a huge hit, and I even took notes!
There were manny runner ups, but I will report on them later as it is late and we are "up and at 'em" early tomorrow morning for a day at the beach with Laurie and her Fam, and Roy's too.
I hope everyone had a fun 4th and can't wait to hear all about everyone's firecracker contests.



2 comments:
Hurray! I can finally comment! I've been clicking on "comments" and for some reason nothing has been happening! I've been trying and trying!!! I love copacabana crackle! Laurie is a crack up! And I'm dying for the American Girl soundtrack! I'm glad you had a good fourth! I totally agree, it's a great holiday - no gifts, costumes, hours and hours in the kitchen, no fancy new clothes for the whole family- just good old fashioned fun!!!!
Oh hi Catte Woman,
Isn't Copacabana crackle a crack up.
We had so much fun at Lauries'/Candice's. I took lots of pictures too, tried to download them, and it didn't take.
Everyone is tired of my stories and ready for pictures.
I loved all your pictures. I thought you looked beautiful. "Everyone wants to be me." Maybe you should type that under your next pretty picture!
Post a Comment