No Air Conditioning!!!!! How is that possible? These are modern times.
She probably has the only new home in America without air conditioning.
Poor Mary. She hates the heat. She's hated it since the day she was born.
What are the chances of this happening to, of all people, Mary?????
We'll have to take up an air conditioning collection at Family Reunion!
"POOR HER!"



6 comments:
Mary Kate,
Send me your new phone # as soon as you can.
I cannot believe this has happened to you.
Remember that story/poem Mom once gave you about seeing a little girl so sad about something and the other little girl wanting to do something for her?
Well, I would do just what the little girl in the poem did.
I would sit down and help you cry.
Poor You!
I had no idea that MK had no AC!!! Luckily we're having a late summer, so I hope she's not too hot, yet! Is she getting AC? Does she have a swamp cooler? Poor little Baby Kate!
I wonder if Mary has her pink rosy cheeks. If you ask her how she is she might say "Fine" and that will mean that things are really really bad.
Is it revoltingly hot?
Nothing is worst then being revoltingly hot . Oh poor her 1
I hate to be hot and at my age I have my own personal summer's everyday , now thats revolting!!
There is nothing in the world worse than being in a hot room at bedtime. Luckily it has not been that hot but today does not look so promising.Tonight all the poor Telles' will have very bright red faces and be horribly crabby just like their mother! We are having people give us quotes on the cost of putting in a AC. It will have to be soon because next to being hungry being hot is the most awful thing ever!(Well, to me anyways.)
Hurray, Laurie's joined up. We can't have a party without Laurie. "Revoltingly Hot" is the best line.
Mary Kate, I hope you get a good, low quote. Do you have any pictures of yourself sweltering as a child that you could show the air conditioning man? If they only knew how awful it is for you, I'm sure they'd install it for free.
Post a Comment