"Not I," said The Mallory.
"I don't know how," said The Holly.
"In fact I really don't care about that right now," said The Mallory."
"But maybe tomorrow I will, " said The Mallory.
"Tomorrow is terrible for me," said The Little Red Hen. "Annie has a school play and I have a Dr. appointment. Can't we work on it today?"
"Quit bugging me about it," said The Mallory.
"Fine," said The Little Red Hen. "Then I'll do it myself."
But, she couldn't do it by herself because she is computer illiterate!
Face it, I'm dealing with The Dog, The Cat, and The Mouse.



8 comments:
Leslie,
I am laughing outloud! That was hysterical! That was very nice to share your cookies with the dog, cat and mouse! You did share, right?
Of course I shared. I share everything; shoes, tweezers, hairbrush, earrings, mascara...... even when I don't want to and didn't expect to.
Of course I have to yell a little after I've noticed these things are missing when I need them.
Mallory has just called and left her World History book on her bed. So now I have to find it and take it up to the front office......and since I'm coming up....she wants me to bring her Tiffany's birthday ring, and Cody (boyfriend bracelet), too.
Don't I sound just like Mom and Dad? We used to help ourselves to everything of Dad's and he'd yell for his razor, and Mom had to make 92 trips a week up to La Serna for everything we forgot and demanded.
I swear we all just trade places with each other.
Hilarious! Better and better Leslie. It's going to be such a good day now that I have begun it reading your material. Thank you!
Oh, Mary, Mary,
Now if I could just find a whole audience of readers like you.
I could make a fortune!
Oh, Mary, Mary,
Now if I could just find a whole audience of readers like you.
I could make a fortune!
I only wish there could be a happy ending with you eating the bread all alone. I guess you have your new cookies. Welcome!!! I'm so glad you've made it. I already love it here. Can I have a comfy chair and a tall glass of ice water and a big cookie (sorry, Heidi-not milk). Can you write some more tomorrow?
Leslie.....Welcome to the world of cyberspere. Isn't this so fun? Now you have an audience and a steady readership!! We have been waiting for this moment and now we are here altogether. So glad you can see the humor that surrounds you, would you want to miss out? Not me, for sure. It's a story that never grows old, just gets better and better.And I might add funnier and funnier. Love the folks
Dear Mom and Prudy,
This is going to be so much fun.
I'm having such a good time already, and I've "only just begun."
I think it is especially fun because we're all so similar. We have the same frames of reference, the same senses of humor, and the same interests and hobbies.
Besides that, thanks to Mother, we all think everything is better in print, and can thoroughly enjoy everyone's writing.
Thanks for being excited for me.
Post a Comment