CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008


3 comments:

Leslie said...

This is an eclectic collection of music, but I had such a good time remembering all of the songs.
Some of my old rock out songs are even included, because, truth be told, I've never outgrown them and still love them.
I tried to include songs that remind me of EVERYONE. I hope Laurie will appreciate Brand New Key.
Lisa loved that song, too.
There were a ton of songs that are Dad songs, but all the soundtrack songs that remind me of Mom were impossible to find.
So, I will keep searching.
Anyway, it was lots of fun.
I couldn't have done any of this without you, Catherine, Heidi and Mary Kate......and even Annaliese. "It is so unfair that Annaliese gets a blog and I don't!" (hahaha)
Thank you to all three of you for helping me, and for even wanting me to create a blog. You have all been so much more patient with me than my children.
Thank Goodness I have you!

Anonymous said...

I love that I can leave you a comment about your music! I LOVE your music! It makes me want to watch Strictly Ballroom! I love your lovely Lovey Dovey Blog!

MK and Co. said...

To Lovely Leslie,
What a great selection of music! You have such a great playlist and it's really impressive you have so many songs on it so soon!
Keep up the fabulous work!