CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daily Drama

Welcome to the daily drama part of our program.  Upon the Edge of Night last night,  one of The Young and Restless drivers in our family was in a car accident involving my little red car.  All My Children were home safe except one. This certain someone hit a dividing island.  Fortunately, since we are all given One Life To Live, we were very grateful she was safe and not hurt. There was no need to drive to General Hospital. Sadly, however, it is a small fortune to fix my car. A startling amount, really.  Over $3,000.00!  It would be easy to sit down and have a good cry while dramatic music plays in the background, but I suppose it is just another one of life's little conflicts that play out continually As The World Turns. 
Be sure to tune in next week to the Daily Drama in Little Rieta.  There's certain to be more!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Leslie,
I'm so sorry about your daytime drama! But I guess that what happens in the days of our lives! =) I wish you could post a picture of your car! Is she badly hurt? Poor little beetle!

Prudy said...

Excessively clever. I almost forgot that someone REALLY got into a car accident. I'm glad you've got your sense of humor and hopefully 3K too.

Leslie said...

"Excessively clever." Oh, I'm so glad you thought so. I always think I sound a little ridiculous, but always hope everyone will get the absurdity. Yesterday was one of those days when you either laugh or cry! I wasn't really laughing but at least I wasn't crying. Although with me it's usually laughter or anger.

Also, Catherine
I thought you called my car, "Betty." "Poor Little Betty." Then I realized it was beetle.
For a moment there I thought it was very sweet of you to name my little car Betty.

Lauriesconsult said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauriesconsult said...

Hey you forgot to mention Dark Shadows our own personal trials and tests soap opera. Remember creepy music playing whenever life heads south.

Leslie said...

Hey, Look at that, Laurie's joining the comment club.
Hurray!
I thought about Dark Shadows but didn't work it in.
Anyway, I'm so glad you're in.
It's fun. We get comments and conversations going all over the place.
Scroll down to the music when you get a chance.
I found Brand New Key from way back when and a whole bunch of other ones.
Ok.....can't wait to laugh it up at Family Reunion!