Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. Now not only do I desperately need the movie, I also desperately need the soundtrack. Here are some of the songs from the movie so you can hear the Ramona song. Picture Scott Pilgrim playing his song awkwardly on his guitar to Ramona listening on the floor. You'll love it. I'm sure of it.
Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Let's Watch Conference12 years ago
-
-
-
Wise Men Still Seek Him13 years ago
-
-
-
-
Excited for YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My Blog List
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 7, 2011
It's Official
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. Now not only do I desperately need the movie, I also desperately need the soundtrack. Here are some of the songs from the movie so you can hear the Ramona song. Picture Scott Pilgrim playing his song awkwardly on his guitar to Ramona listening on the floor. You'll love it. I'm sure of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Propriety: noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness or justice. See "etiquette."
-Burnsie-
Popular Posts
-
If you haven't watched this movie could you please go straight to a Red Box, find it and watch it. It was ridiculous & absurd and I...
-
Here she is. Here is The Littles new dog. They wanted one so much that we gave in and let them have one. Doesn't she look like Girlie?...
-
All right, Sisters of The Yah-Yah Club, Where are all the comments? We need to get our Quilting Bee going again. Obviously, we need better ...
-
I have a funny story about this movie, or should I say a frustrating story. For weeks I'd wanted to see this movie, but it never worked...
-
Remember how in Meet Me In St Louis Tootie says she's so lucky to be born in her favorite city. Well, that's how I feel about Fall. ...
-
These are my latest addiction. They come in a bright, red bag. I usually eat the cheddar kind in the yellow bag, but when Erin was down sh...
-
The Littles went back to school today, and were happy to return. Actually, Erin Leigh was happy and Annie Laurie was semi-happy. That's ...
-
Is everyone ready or frantically getting ready for our trip? I'm so excited to go and am looking forward to being all together. I can ha...
-
I received my legal and signed document today from my ear surgeon. I have been officially excused from jury duty for the rest of my life du...
-
Just in case anyone had any doubt, which I doubt that anyone did, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is officially my new Magnificent Obsession. ...



17 comments:
Oh, come on.
Didn't anyone like the Ramona song??????????
I did but you already knew that.
Hahaha.
Thanks Jackson.
Have you seen Michael Cera's other movies.
I'm waiting for Nick and Norah's infinite playlist to come from Netflix.
Did you ever see Paper Heart? That's on my list, too.
Mallory loves Michael Cera. She thinks he's the greatest, and sooooo cute!!!
I like him, but I have a hard time with that. But, he is funny, so that part I can understand.
That's funny about Mallory. I guess women liked Dudley Moore too. I saw Juno which was pretty good too, but that is about it. Let me know if his others one's are any good.
I LUV THIS MOVIE!!! hahha its so funny, and your right to listen to it and imagine the movie is so funny!!! hahha I luv it!
Brookie,
Your mom wasn't sure if I would like it or not.
Will you please tell her I LOVED IT!
She was the one who told me about the guitarists named Stephen Stills and Young Neil.
We all loved the movie and wish we could watch it everyday until we have it memorized.
Tell your Mama to call me so we can have a good laugh over it. I want her to recommend another funny movie to me since I ended up loving this one.
I am desperately waiting for my children to go off to bed like good little children so that I may enjoy this movie! I will let you know what I think. I already can't stop laughing about the gum part and I haven't even seen it! And I love the music too! I like the song that is called "We hate you, please die." So funny!
ADAM CANFIELD!
These posts have been the best because they have actually generated MALE comments!!! What an honor to have you and Jack commenting. Everyone knows everything is more fun when wildly funny boys join in! Boys and books have always been the best diversions in life. They save you from boredom and really, loooooong dull classes! I suppose children could be classified as diversions too, since they keep us so busy and never want to go to bed!
OK, please put those children to bed so you and Mary can laugh at this movie. Don't you have any Dimetap? I made Mike go and rent it again for me tonight. I really should just go and buy it once and for all. Isn't the song We Hate You, Please Die hilarious. Have you ever heard the song I HATE YOU MY FRIEND? It's one of my favorites. The first line goes like this: No one here, likes you go away! I'll sing it for you next time I see you. I know you'll love it. Did you listen to the Garbage Truck song?
So funnny....I'll take you to the dump...cuz you're my queen. I''ll take care of your junk cuz I'm your garbage man. I could have wrote lyrics like that. I'm sure of it. I've taken the trash out a lot. I don't know why I didn't think to write a song about it.
All right, hurry Adam, hurry, it's really, really funny.
So we watched it. It felt slow. It was pretty funny though in parts. My favorite was when Knives came to the door looking for Scott and he jumped through the window!! Hysterical! The music was fun, I liked it. It reminded me of Jordan, Jack and Me jamming in the basement.
J
Just reading through your comments and your enthusiasm for male readers.....except I'm pretty certain that was MK commenting under Adam's name. Am I wrong? I could hear MK's voice behind it. Adam, was that really you? Let me know so I can have peace. I'm guessing Adam was logged in to Blogher and MK commented. Scott Pilgrim is number one on my netflix account. Hope it comes in time for me to take it on the plane to FL.
I love the part with the skate boarder when he gets him to do the rail slide, "there are girls watching." Or something like that. I hope we didn't over-hype it for Mary Kate.
Jake, it reminded me of jamming with you and Jordan too.
Leslie, I love the dump truck song. I think it is hilarious, and the bass line has been stuck in my head for days.
Is this going to be another Rosa's Cafe? Even yet another 'The Middle" marathon? Are we to be subjected to a constant replay to satisfy the intellectual prowess of your melon?
Is this to be the new 'What's Up Doc', or just a minor detour on the journey of obsession??
I can't wait to watch it tonight-
Oh, by the way, this is Erin Leigh :)
Where did Erin Leigh learn to talk like that?
Jake,
Oh no. SLOOOWWWW???? Did I give it too much hype? Too much enthusiasm? Were you expecting more? Watch it again....slower this time, and maybe it won't seem as slow as the first time. hahaha
That part was hilarious when he jumps out the window. There are so many funny parts. I even love all the blurbs and labels that pop up showing that everything in the apartment belongs to Wallace.
All right, don't give up on it. I think it will be funnier in round two for you!
Erin,
I feel 100% positive that it was Adam commenting and not Mary. Not only do couples begin to look alike after many years together, they also begin to sound a like, but I could distinctly distinguish Adam's voice in there.
Adam if you're reading this, and it wasn't you, don't tell me....I'm so certain it was you that I don't even want to know if it wasn't!
As for the enthusiasm, aren't you always surprised when you see the brother's or In-law brother's name in on the comments? I am and I love it when they join in. They're funnier than we are.
Hurry and watch the movie...but don't expect too much so you aren't disappointed and think it's slooowwww. Mike went to rent it last night and they were ALL GONE! See. Everyone loves Scott Pilgrim.
Jack,
The Garbage Truck song is so funny and I still cant' believe they had it on Playlist. Thanks for telling me the titles and about Beck. I loved the music in it.
How do you feel about the name Matthew Patel?
I can't stop saying it!
And let's not forget about Sleepy Time Tea.
Oh Mike,
This is only the beginning. You are going to be immersed in the world of Michael Cera right along side me as soon as Paper Heart, and Nick and Norah's Infinite playlist get here.
He is from Canada, and his father is from Italy.
He watched Ghostbusters when he was 3 years old, sick with the chicken pox, repeatedly until he had the entire movie memorized. His parent's said it was the beginning of his acting career.
Anyway, you'll enjoy my obsession. You always do and are completely used to it.
And by the way, very funny, Erin Leigh.
No comment.
Aha!
Ok,ok, have a good laugh!
Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
So much for being 100% positive!
I suppose the word desperate should have been the tip off. From now on I'll have to ask, Is That You???? before I respond.
All right, good call Erin. You were right!
Post a Comment