CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Look At My Adorable Neighbor's Blog

If you haven't seen my adorable neighbor's blog, go straight there and have a look.
She threw the cutest cowgirl party for her granddaughter. I thought her table looked so pretty, and wish I could have went over to see it all. If I still lived next door to her I would have been peeking over the fence.
Anyway, have a look. She's the beehive cottage blog, and it's on my blog list below. Everything she does is darling. Once you see it, you'll know exactly what I mean.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Catherine,
If you get a chance, take a look. I think you would love it. I loved how she set her table and all of the pink hats, pink cowboy boot bags, and pink bandanas.
All of it was really cute, and I'm wondering where she found those bags!

Catherine said...

I had a look. It was adorable. I keep trying to decide between a pink cowgirl party or a red, white, and blue cowgirl party, and she made a pretty good case for the pink one. I recognized a lot of the stuff on her blog (I've been everywhere online looking for cute cowgirl stuff) but I have not seen those boot goody bags.

Anyway it was all super cute. I always want to set a cute table for birthday parties, but I'm afraid Annabelle's younger sister and co-guest of honor would destroy it all in a matter of minutes. =D

Thanks for sending me over there, I loved it!

Leslie said...

I think either color would look great.
I just thought hers was adorable with each guest receiving a hat, bandana, and those adorable bags.
I thought the table looked so cute all ready to greet the guests. I always set up a New Year's Eve Table, but I only set out a birthday runner, pictures and centerpieces for the actual birthdays. I liked it with the table completely ready.
Isn't she fun?
Her last post was about going to Martha's Barn. If you get a chance take a look at that. It made me want to go there. It's an old barn full of antiques in Valley Center. I'll try and think of something fun for us to do when you come visit. They have a Penny Pickle Museum that's kind of fun for kids here, and a few cute shops across the street. If the co-guest of honor won't destroy anything we could go there. heehee
That was cute by the way, and very hard to believe about little Adewaide.
I've only seen her at her most mild, darling self sitting in her highchair, singing Bar-bara-and happily running along in her nightgown. I can't imagine our co-guest of honor doing anything mischievous. Perhaps you were talking about Adewaide Jones.

Leslie said...

Ohhhhhh,
and I just saw that you left a comment on her blog.
That was so nice of you. I am so glad you did.
She will love it.

Could everyone tell her hello. She is the nicest person.

Katie and Mark said...

Wow! Amazing party. :) She's is so talented. I loved browsing around her blog and can't wait to try out some of her recipes.