CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oreos, Squares, and Drizzle


Here are a couple of things I love at Christmas time.
Well, any time really but much more at Christmas time. White Fudge Oreos are delicious and even more delicious when they are in the fridge nice and cold.

Ghirardelli mint squares are the perfect little piece of chocolate to take to bed with you. One square to tuck you in at night, just like at a good hotel. All I need is a house fairy to turn down my sheets and leave one on my pillow.

As for Chocolate Drizzle, it can disappear in no time if I'm in the middle of reading the newspaper. Crunchy, chocolately, and a tiny bit spicy.

Maybe I should just give these treats away this year instead of baking. Think of all the time I'd save, and there would be no mess at all.

3 comments:

Prudy said...

Are you finally back from our second loveymoon? I missed you. Call when you can and send some of that chocolate drizzle post haste.

Catherine said...

Did you go on a loveymoon? For your anniversary? Fun. I love all of your treats you posted about. I love love love White Fudge Covered Oreos. And I love the drizzle stuff. You sent us some for Christmas one year and it was so delicious. I've never had the Ghiradelli squares, but now I want someone to turn down my bed and leave me a chocolate square. =D

Seth and Julie said...

Oh great, now I have to go get all of these treats. The other day when I had a cart full of candy bark supplies and fudge dipped Oreos I had to laugh as I realized that I basically just do whatever my cousins tell me to. Spicy with chocolate is so yummy. I must try that drizzle.