CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Too Hard to Wait For Friday Favorites Favorite

My kids have a new Favorite Wii Game.
It's called, Just Dance.
I always love to get my kids a new game during any school vacation, but especially the dance games.
Remember Dance Dance Revolution? We got that during a 4th of July vacation years ago and the kids, especially Jordan and his friends, loved it. This is what this new game reminds me of. We bought it at Target and the kids came home and played it all day. They can't wait for Mike to come home and dance with them. Did you know this about him? He makes us all laugh because he jumps out of his seat all the time and bursts into dance moves. He will imitate anyone on TV. He also dances any time he opens the refrigerator. Erin Leigh once told everyone in Primary that The Refrigerator Dance was her favorite thing about her dad.
Sadly, he usually only dances freely at home but it always surprises us and makes us laugh when he does.
I'm hoping this will keep The Littles and Mike entertained all summer long and become one of their favorite things to do. The neighbor kids have had a great time with it, too. The Littles are always excited when someone rings the doorbell because it means someone's coming over not only to play but to dance. Last night they played this with their friends and had a great time. All of them were busy dancing, and laughing, and tired afterward. So, get it, buy it, try it. Your kids will love it.



6 comments:

Catherine said...

I want it!!! I've been dying for Dance Dance Revolution, I think it would be a good way to work out. Do you like this one better than DDR? Do you have to have a mat for this one?

I love the story about Mike dancing all the time. It reminds me of Pop. Except Pop didn't mind dancing silly in front of our friends. Funny.


I'm glad your girls are enjoying the new game. It looks like fun.

Leslie said...

Mike loves to dance and it's hilarious because he can move! He really can. He's good at it and it just reminds me of Jordan.

This one is my favorite because you don't have to have any mats and no one can break them.
They have to hold the controller in their hand, but they don't seem to mind. Two can play at the same time so
thank gosh no one here is fighting about that.
"And it was summer, warm beautiful, quarrelsome summer!"
Gosh!

Catherine said...

I love it, "warm beautiful, quarrelsome summer" So true.

If you don't have mats, do you just move your arms, or do you move your legs, too. I really like the idea of no mats.

Catherine said...

And I like to see those moves. Is there any way that you could make a video of him dancing and have Mal post it? PRetty please.

Catherine said...

I'd . . .I meant I'd.

Katie and Mark said...

That game sounds great. Maybe I could talk Mark into taking me to buy it when he gets home from work. On Friday, we are having four of his nieces and nephews over for a slumber party. Along with, two little girls from across the street (10 kids in all). Sounds like that would be a blast for our group...and I know that both Mark and I would love it!