CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Last Question

Obviously, I haven't yet answered the last question. Today has been so busy, and tonight is even busier. So, I vote for an intermission for a few days since it's the weekend.
It's not just any weekend, but anniversary weekend! It's Julie's Anniversary, Heidi's anniversary, and My anniversary. Happy Anniversary everybody. Here's to another year!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Anniversary! I think that's so funny that you and Julie and Heidi all share the same anniversary weekend.

I loved your last post. I agree with Erin, it felt like getting your family Christmas card. I loved reading about all your kids. I can't believe that your boys are both getting married. It got me thinking about Jake's very frist Fan club that Mary Kate, Jack, and I founded. I guess we'll have to let Mishelle take over. =D

Seth and Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I knew Heidi's was today but I didn't know you had a Chrtistmas wedding too. I remember when you got married but I didn't remember what time of year it was. What date is it on?

Have fun and we shall reconvene on Monday!

MK and Co. said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks very sweet to have the whole Christmas month of December to remind you of your anniversary. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Happy Anniversary Heidi!
Happy Anniversary Julie!