CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

That's what January

Well, I am really glad my last post was such a hit. I suppose it may have alarmed some of you, but I really, truly thought her book was funny. Gosh! I was just trying to have the blues like everyone else.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm laughing, and I was teasing in my post.
Please read it and laugh.
It posted too quick somehow and it didn't even let me finish my title.
Oh well.
I'm laughing at my own line, too. "I was just trying to have the blues like everyone else."
ok......laugh it up, fuzzballs!

Catherine said...

I've had a few such hits myself. I know the feeling. However I was not at all alarmed by your post. I loved it. It was humorous and iformative! :)

Leslie said...

Dear Catherine,
Thank you for your comments.
You're my only penpal.
Please write back.
Sincerely,
Leslie

P.S.
If this keeps up we may have to unlock my blog.

Catherine said...

Dear Sincere Leslie,
You are very welcome. And I love your playlist! I keep coming to your blog just to listen to your music. I may have to borrow some of it for my February/Valentine's Day playlist, if you don't mind. Just keep posting, who needs those other bloggers! =) and don't go public, anyone can find you, ANYONE! That's a little scary. Actually I just like having a friend in the world of private blogs. =) Keep posting and I'll keep leaving comments.
Catherine Commenter

Catherine said...

Hey
I just barely figured out "Let my love open the door to your heart" Dan in Real Life! I love that song! What took me so long?

Fantastic Mr. R said...

I keep forgetting you locked the blog and since I don't see any updates listed on the other blogs, I forgot to check. I promise to check more often so keep all the fun posts coming my way please. Us lonely stay at homers really need it.

Catherine said...

I thought you weren't posting anymore! Hooray. I need a new invitation to read your blog. This is Erin by the way. I'm logged on as Catherine. I'm dying to read that book. I loved the suicide quote. So much that it's my new mantra. Not really, but it sounds good, doesn't it.