CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catherine and Both Her Blogs

Every time I say I am giving up my blog, Catherine steps in and fixes everything so I can keep going.
She is really maintaining two blogs; her own, and, mine! Whenever I check my blog there's always a new background added, or a new format. And poor thing, in changing the format she lost my book list and had to retype all the titles and authors! How awful. She helped me last night with the music, as well, and we both had a good time choosing our songs.
Thanks Catte, for always helping me. I'm sorry I always need it.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Leslie,
You give me more credit for "disinterested benevolence" (movie?) than I deserve. I do it for ME! I love reading your blog. And I love seeing pictures of your family. So I'm happy to do it, because it's soemthing I want! And also, the more blogs I have listed on my sidebar the more popular I look, so I don't want to erase anyone from my sidebar! Haha!

In all seriousness, you are very welcome. I'm happy to help because I really do love reading your blog.

MK and Co. said...

Well, I'm very glad Catherine is continuing her support in this blog. I wouls miss it too much. So thank you Catherine for all your knowledge and assistance in this wonderful blog. I love the new layout too. Very cute.
So don't give up Leslie. Your blog is too interesting. You don't need pictures when you inspire such thought provoking conversations through your writing.
Okay, I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next post! Thanks!

*Disinterested benevolance is from Emma.