CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Alex Henao, You're My Hero

Hurray. Alex called me last night and fixed everything. He said my music will never move again, and it will play every time.
Isn't Alex the greatest? He's so helpful and nice. No wonder Courtney loves him so much.
I wrote down his email and phone number and am keeping it right by my computer so I can call him whenever I can't do anything, which could end up being every day.
Alex even has an Apple computer and a safari program (is that even right....is that what it's called?) which is exactly what I have, so he may be the best person to help me out.
So, here's a great big thanks to Alex for saving my music, my day and my life. All right, not really my life, it just fit in with the hero theme.

2 comments:

Familia Henao said...

Oh come on now! You don't have to embarrass me! I would've done it for anyone. Before you get too excited.. I actually don't have a Mac... But I will gladly help you whenever you need it :)

Leslie said...

hahahaha
Hey Alex,
I know you'd help anyone and everyone, but I really appreciated you helping me.
I thought you did have a Mac........well you have a Courtney Mac...... a McMac, and a Little Mac....haha...ok anyway, I thought your computer was a Mac, but I think I called it an apple, since there's an apple silhouette on mine. I swear I need to take a computer class.
Anyway, thanks again for all the help, and thanks for leaving a comment.